Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Moan away and moan a little more

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Moan away and moan a little more   Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:59 pm

Everybody can have a moan here. I hate campers, I really do. Those annoying skill-less, talentless children who sit in an unflankable corner waiting for you when you have a 6 kill streak. Yeah, sure, they will always exist but I will allways hate them. What if everybody camped? What if we all hid in a corner and never moved? There would be no game, we would just sit and wait for the draw. Where is the fun in that? Where is the fun in hiding in a corner with an immeadiate advantage? Surely part of the fun of a GAME is in PLAYING it. I'm waiting to get flamed on this one but please watch your language. I'd really appreciate it if people gave me any info on camper locations, I normally find them and when I get killed I get back in there and teabag 'em (only a little, wow my gamer geek is coming out now) but this usually happens when I have a 2/4/6 kill streak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moan away and moan a little more   Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:49 am

Aw man... on showdown there is always someone in that damn bush right off the central square. Every time I think 'no... there won't be some camper noob wasting hours of damn his life in a virtual bush just waiting for someone to stroll on by'. But alas there always is - you just don't stand a chance, until they start shooting they are completely invisible grrrr Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Daddy_Warcrimes
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moan away and moan a little more   Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:50 pm

What about on countdown. there is one corner by the 'c' flag undercover building (near the petrol station. they usually just sit there waiting for people to either run down behind the containers then nail you (usually with an LMG). I still take great fun in nailing there behinds to a tree though. if you fall for it once then that is fair play, but fall for it twice or more, and you are starting to loose control. as soon as that happens then you are doomed. you wil just run straight back to where they were and get yourself killed, possibly giving the camper an airstrike / helicopter with which to kill your team mates. please think of others before throwing your lives away Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coroner

PostSubject: Re: Moan away and moan a little more   Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:04 pm

i for one aint going to flame you i agree they get my goat up sitting there usually with a LMG like they need to be that much of a big noob and at the end they give it all the big talk about how many kills they got

talking about the LMG's now i only use one or 2 when i am leveling them up apart from that i may use them as defence for when i am defending something and no little pop gun is of any use
but of late i have begun to notice a lot of people using them more and more and even whole teams as DW can back me up on

the biggest load of bull is i am shooting the enemy on countdown from across the map with my carbine i'm using single shot and am hitting him then i die and you see from their killcam he just turns around a few shots with his handcannon and i'm on my back looking at the sky

also auto aim bot it would seem like when you respawn you have not fired a shot and no UAV has gone up yet a guy running along stops just long enough to turn shoot you in the head then carrys on running in the same direction and not just shots also grenades had one guy from he's killcam stop hold a grenade and followed my "YOU" sign perfect and i was behind a wall and could not be seen

i think thats the end of my rant

well you are always going to get people being a little fishy in games but at least i know i am as good as i am through skill even if i sucked (which i don't) i am still better then those who cheat

DOOMED TO CONSUME
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: Moan away and moan a little more   Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:19 pm

DW can back me up on this one, wetwork, sabotage. Every single damn one of em were camping. All stood around the bomb waiting for us to actually PLAY and pick it up. They wouldnt retrive it and play, they just sat there. Still, I led us to victory and planted the bomb, camping while it ticked down and gave 3 of them a taste of their own medicine! No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: Moan away and moan a little more   Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:24 pm

So, what annoys you guys? Forum language? LMFAO, BTW U got FLAMED, LOL, MAIL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nollop

PostSubject: Re: Moan away and moan a little more   Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:33 pm

Some guns really annoy me. The M16 is an awesome gun and effective at long range but why does it take more hits to kill someone when they are far away. I know Im hitting them as I can see the little indicater pop up. There still bullets just because they have to go further doesnt mean they do less damage. Do they turn into silk in mid air? Maybe not all the bullets are hitting but with single fire guns like the M21 and the G3 its the same. Anyway thats what annoys me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: Moan away and moan a little more   Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:05 pm

I hate the range of guns, for example, on Rainbow siv vegas the P90 is awful at range and moves quite a lot, the fire rate is also slown down a bit, but heres where it gets interesting, a guy with a P90 (about 30% full damage bar) vs an AK (60% damage bar) who would win? In COD it would be the AK right? In RSV the P90 wins because the AK suffers from over penetration (the bullets go straight through the body and cause less harm). So the P90 has the advantage, the only way a sniper will kill you up close is if he lines the barrel right next to your head, there is no xhairs for the sniper either. I urge everybody here to get it, in fact im gonna start a new thread to tell you guys about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moan away and moan a little more   

Back to top Go down

Moan away and moan a little more
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic / Misc non gaming related posts :: Talking trash....keep it clean!-
Jump to: