Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Any One Fussed About This........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Donkeykong1000

PostSubject: Any One Fussed About This........   Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:41 am

HOME I think home coud be fun. If you go up to a m8 in home who is playing RFOM2 or something online you can just join them no question about it, BUT REMEMBER you must have a copy of the game

Posh apartments cost money:( But i reckon the higher the level you are by getting trophies this should give you new stuff for your home!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy_Warcrimes
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any One Fussed About This........   Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:27 am

Good to see you on here Donkey....

I agree it could be intereting, but I prefer living 'in the real world' I think I would loose my real life if I had a virtual home as well... Surprised

DW

Remember to always be yourself....unless you suck - Joss Whedon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coroner

PostSubject: Re: Any One Fussed About This........   Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:10 pm

yeah good to see you posting on here while your posting how about posting a pic in the right topic so we who don't know what you look like can put a face to the name
how about one of you with ya old man (i say old i'm only 8 yrs yonger but i should start saying it while i still can lol) as if you ever let him play instead of hogging it i will know what he looks like as well as i think you did say Donkeykong is your old mans name anyway

as for HOME let's just say i think most people will have it as it's free as time spent online i don't know for other people i but i will be on as much as i can as long as they keep my interest

DOOMED TO CONSUME
Back to top Go down
View user profile
king_dexta

PostSubject: Re: Any One Fussed About This........   Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:28 pm

its supposed to be free... right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Typhyn

PostSubject: Re: Any One Fussed About This........   Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:42 pm

Yeah, it's based on micro-transactions or something. Basically you start off with basic stuff; a basic selection of clothes, basic apartment, basic furniture. The idea of it is it's a glorified Lobby, somewhere you can meet friends, organise games and basically hang out when your bored.

There's a few mini games in there, pool, arcade machines and bowling and you can decorate your apartment how you like. The only people allowed in are those you invite. There's also going to be some sort of trophy room to show off your collection.

Games too will have sections, we know of a Warhawk and an Uncharted area. These are based on the games themselves and seem to be advertising the games. Companies (not just games companies) will be able to create areas to advertise products, for example Nike could create a football - based area. There's also the cinema in which you can view trailers (and full films?). This will be, I imagine, where Sony will make most of their money from Home: A massive advert.

You will also be able to decorate you apartment with furniture, but to get bigger apartments, more furniture and whatever you'll have to pay a small amount (probably like 69p for a pool table or something). These things you'll have to pay for if you want them, but they are not necessary.

Personally I am intrigued by Home, I think it has great potential, as long as the advertising isn't in-you-face and you can do the stuff you want to without paying it could be good.

One thing, I don't know if it would work or not, but you could have say a clan room? You could have members banners on the wall, videos of the clan in action, appropriate wall paper? It would be an area to meet before clan matches (text chat!) And somewhere more interesting to wait for other people (better than a lobby screen!).

If only I was in a clan, eh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: Any One Fussed About This........   Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:57 am

If we made a account for the Legion and built an apartment in that acoounts name and everybody added it then I don't see why not, but then again I don't think something as big as a public private space (ie somewhere you can go if you are a member) would be overlooked. I'd also like to say that if Home is like second life then i'm gonna start developing for it. I allready have some basic project ideas chalked up in ProDesktop and a few sketches. Should public creation be an option i'm allready kitted out home wise Smile PS: Also, discount for clan members. Except for Donkey. He can pay double. Joking, I wouldn't turn away custom even if it was DW asking for some canvased pictures of chezz shooting a gun. I'd just ask, by check, cash or credit card?

Hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any One Fussed About This........   

Back to top Go down

Any One Fussed About This........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Game Releases :: New games to look out for...-
Jump to: