Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Resistance 2 (Public Beta)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Typhyn

PostSubject: Resistance 2 (Public Beta)   Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:39 pm

It looks like they're accepting applications for the public beta https://beta.myresistance.net/en-us/Apply/BetaForm <--there. I don't know if it's just America though. Good luck with getting on!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gorehound

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2 (Public Beta)   Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:48 pm

anyone tried this? is it a trusted site?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chezzvegas

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2 (Public Beta)   Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:22 pm

I'm signed up. It seemed to know my psn log in details and password - yet i'm on my laptop :S

It does look legit though Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bebo.com/chezzvegas
Typhyn

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2 (Public Beta)   Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:24 am

the site (myresistance.net) has been used by Insomniac games since the release of RFOM, if you visit the main site it has Resistance stats and stuff on. I'd say it was pretty trustworty, certainly an elaborate hoax if it's not!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coroner

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2 (Public Beta)   Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:09 pm

the reason i think gorehound asked was there was a scam going around with home info below

A program calling itself the "Home Beta Injector" will supposedly generate a redemption code for the Home beta by simply inputting a valid PSN e-mail address and password.

Sound too good to be true? Of course it is. The PlayStation team will NEVER ask for your password. Your password isn't used to generate codes for use on the PLAYSTATION Store. Instead, giving up your password means you're granting a stranger total access to your account, personal information and credit card. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM.

If you've already given away your information, we recommend you contact PlayStation support. SCEA Legal is already trying to make sure this scam doesn't spread any further.

so when it asks for your sign in details i myself am always cautious do i want to play beta that bad
let's face it hacking in to a PS3 is a lot more trouble then hacking a website and sitting back and collecting all those sign in ID's and passwords

DOOMED TO CONSUME
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gorehound

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2 (Public Beta)   Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:48 am

Yhay was exactly why I was cautious bro...

I'll give it a go my credit card is maxed out anyway LOL.......no hold on!...sigh...whimper....sob....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Typhyn

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2 (Public Beta)   Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:10 pm

EDIT: Seems they've delayed the codes until tomorrow (Tuesday), means I probably won't be able to get one :-( Good luck to anyone who can!

If anyone reads this, it seems at some point later today IGN are somehow releasing R2 beta codes http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/921/921509p1.html I'm going to be trying to get one and hope you guys can too!

Although know one knows exactly when, it'll probably be late afternoon or early evening (I'm going to guess sometime between 4 and 7)

On a similar note, people who download the new killzone 2 theme off the PS store will be in with a chance of trying out the new Killzone 2 beta. Good luck people!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2 (Public Beta)   

Back to top Go down

Resistance 2 (Public Beta)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Game Releases :: New games to look out for...-
Jump to: