Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gr8gam3r

Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox? Empty
PostSubject: Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox?   Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:45 pm

I haven't seen it anywhere. I'm getting slightly concerned, has it gone on holiday? Has it gone missing? Please, we want you back beloved chatbox...
Back to top Go down
Daddy_Warcrimes
Admin
Daddy_Warcrimes

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox?   Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:54 pm

sum feckers made off with it....use your tracking skill gamer to hunt it down...
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox?   Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 12:00 am

I Found it again! Love you chatbox, sit down with a cup of DWs cocoa and tell us about your travels.
Back to top Go down
shinigami

shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox?   Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:01 pm

where oh where is that fishy gone that fishy, a fishy fish lol
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox?   Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:36 pm

well the way people post after they have just left a post without just using the edit button makes me think some people are just using the whole forum as a chatbox
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox?   Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:37 pm

Yes they are. i'm gonna go on the chatbox now.
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox?   Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:54 pm

when or if donkey does his poster of the year awards again we will have to take all the post whoring that went on into account so it can be fair
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox?   Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:07 pm

Just delete it all i guess.
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox?   Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:48 pm

i like waffling as much as the next person (as we are all aware) but when you do it over 6 posts in 1 minute then thats just post whoring in my book
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox?   Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:34 pm

Lol, maybe donkey is desperate for that bronze trophy. I like your term "post whoring", although i'd just call it spamming lol.
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox?   Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:01 pm

yeah might have to copyright that and all forms of that phrase

you been on the forum all day thinking of and making endless,useless,time wasting,no body really cares or knows what the hell your talking about posts confused then coroner sez your a Arrow POST WHORE Exclamation
and need to take your post whoring ways elsewhere
Back to top Go down
shinigami

shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox?   Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:15 pm

is this the chatbox lol
Back to top Go down
chezzvegas

chezzvegas

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox?   Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:53 pm

I declare this chatbox

Open!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/chezzvegas
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox?   Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:46 pm

And I Declare it [Gr8gam3r Disconnected due to timeout] shit.
Back to top Go down
shinigami

shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox?   Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:14 am

lol, the fun you can have with a few friends and a forum
Back to top Go down
shinigami

shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox?   Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:15 am

that sounds like a comedy show lol
Back to top Go down
chezzvegas

chezzvegas

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox?   Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:23 am

We could do an =L= sketch show lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/chezzvegas
shinigami

shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox?   Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:47 am

man that would be so funny lol.
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox?   Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:55 am

shinigami wrote:
lol, the fun you can have with a few friends and a forum

and some coloured writing

i think this is as alive as the forum has every been for posts for a while maybe theres a little post whore inside us all Laughing
Back to top Go down
shinigami

shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox?   Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:00 pm

no post whore, whats that lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox?   Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whatever happened to the heroes, I mean chatbox?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic / Misc non gaming related posts :: Talking trash....keep it clean!-
Jump to: