Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YAT LECCYTRONICS PRACTICAL = DONE!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gr8gam3r

YAT LECCYTRONICS PRACTICAL = DONE!!! Empty
PostSubject: YAT LECCYTRONICS PRACTICAL = DONE!!!   YAT LECCYTRONICS PRACTICAL = DONE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:41 am

Finally got my DT electronics practical finished, all that's left to do on that is section 6 and i've started that. I'll post pictures of the most amazing desk tidy you will ever see on these forums lol. Also all of my english essays finished and i've just got to do my last oral (oo-er) TEST today, oh yeah and a few revision essays for over the holidays. My mum also says she will buy me an xbox elite if I do well (which she classes as all As and Bs) and if I get a single C I have to pay for the game. And my dad says he'll consider paying for my driving lessons if I do well. Before I even get it i'm nick-naming my car DW, because I drive you both round the bend lol.

Also, after I get the pics if you could comment about the good and bad points (please mostly good) about my product I'd really appreciate it, Thankyou.
Back to top Go down
Daddy_Warcrimes
Admin
Daddy_Warcrimes

PostSubject: Re: YAT LECCYTRONICS PRACTICAL = DONE!!!   YAT LECCYTRONICS PRACTICAL = DONE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:53 am

LOL.....I can see it now.....The FORD DW......nice ring to it...

well done on the exams. wish you luck for today old bean....(best not call the English examiners 'noobs' though...they will not understand... Very Happy

DW
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: YAT LECCYTRONICS PRACTICAL = DONE!!!   YAT LECCYTRONICS PRACTICAL = DONE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:59 pm

yep well done and good luck from me
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: YAT LECCYTRONICS PRACTICAL = DONE!!!   YAT LECCYTRONICS PRACTICAL = DONE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:43 pm

yeh DW not done the exam yet but its just the practical work which is still pretty important. Chezz is making shelves because he's a downer, I actually have complicated electronics..... Examiners = nobs, not noobz lol
Back to top Go down
chezzvegas

chezzvegas

PostSubject: Re: YAT LECCYTRONICS PRACTICAL = DONE!!!   YAT LECCYTRONICS PRACTICAL = DONE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:16 pm

Chezz STARTED his practical for the 4th time at 10 am today and was in school till 7PM to finish the whole thing. My teacher surprised me by working from 12 - 4 on it without me knowing. I have set a new school record for fastest ever GCSE project too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/chezzvegas
shinigami

shinigami

PostSubject: Re: YAT LECCYTRONICS PRACTICAL = DONE!!!   YAT LECCYTRONICS PRACTICAL = DONE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:41 am

good luck to both of you i remember doing electronics, we worked hard came to the exam and by mistake we got an a-level test instead of gcse.
so we were all given a score that we got for our course work. which thanks to me and my mates building a working radio for the last assignment got me a b+.
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: YAT LECCYTRONICS PRACTICAL = DONE!!!   YAT LECCYTRONICS PRACTICAL = DONE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:05 pm

Gentlemen, prepare youself for the most amazing box ever created by man.
YAT LECCYTRONICS PRACTICAL = DONE!!! Dsc00310[/url]
Isn't that just sex in a box?
And now the vital electronics which makes mine better than a ResMat project Smile lol
YAT LECCYTRONICS PRACTICAL = DONE!!! Dsc00311[/url]
And a close up of the contacts used for the alarm box.
YAT LECCYTRONICS PRACTICAL = DONE!!! Dsc00312[/url]
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: YAT LECCYTRONICS PRACTICAL = DONE!!!   YAT LECCYTRONICS PRACTICAL = DONE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:58 pm

And it uses the building blocks of logic, DW, NAND gates Smile I can almost picture him half scoffing and half dreamy about logic lol
I'll also be putting up an evaluation form, if anybody wishes to spare a few minuites just take a look. Folder work is about 40% so any input would be greatly appreciated. If chezz wants something similair made for him, just ask.

How the project works:
The first LED in the vertical column blinks, when a red push to make switch is pressed then the LED freezes and the LEDs below it light up in turn and then a buzzer sounds (it is quite faint) the sequence does not stop until the button is depressed (and no, that doesn't mean sad like me or DW).
The silver toggle switch alters the time the LED stays on for and the time between flashes. There are 4 second intervals with the LED staying on for about 2 seconds and a more challenging (but still easy) setting with the LED staying on for less than a second and the space between flashes being less than a second.
The LED in the centre lights up when the box is opened, it will not turn off until the bottom red switch is pressed. There is an issue as if the lid is twisted about half a centimetre to the left the contacts do not touch and thus the alarm cannot be reset until the lid is positioned properly, however, the user seems to have to try and get this to happen rather than it being a regular occurence during normal use.
That's how my project works, if you could comment on the aesthetics of the product at:
raelectronics.synthasite.com
I would be very grateful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YAT LECCYTRONICS PRACTICAL = DONE!!!   YAT LECCYTRONICS PRACTICAL = DONE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YAT LECCYTRONICS PRACTICAL = DONE!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic / Misc non gaming related posts :: Talking trash....keep it clean!-
Jump to: