Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A blast from the past (this weekend)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Donkeykong1000

Donkeykong1000

A blast from the past (this weekend) Empty
PostSubject: A blast from the past (this weekend)   A blast from the past (this weekend) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:20 pm

The original and in my opinion the best game to ever come out.
i think, Vinny, DW, Typhyn, inferno and liverpool will agree with me, as when u think about it, wat game broughtme vinny DW inferno and liverpool and hundreds of more people together.
RFOM
think about it, it has the best prty system ever, it pisses over cod.
it was the best game as i dont think any of the EX-ccs played it more, we did play it more than cod4 and waw
if u take a moment to think, we had sum of the best ever times in rfom, (not sayin my old clan was better Smile )but remember the times wen we just sit their talking and text chatting for hours, about stuff. And avoiding the dreaded rusty bike noise LoL

So i propose a toast to the greatest shooting and PS3 game of all time, i think i will go on it every weekend, ( exept the 10th ( i think it is) as im on holiday) whos in, DW and EX-ccs hav to join, i will hav to go on my old account Smile the amazing ~BB~ brings back memories, will dw be on Curlio???

any way, whos in.............

~BB~ i will love you for ever BB, the best robin ever
Back to top Go down
Daddy_Warcrimes
Admin
Daddy_Warcrimes

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past (this weekend)   A blast from the past (this weekend) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:49 pm

LOL...good times Donkey....

I will see if I can, mind you will be tough, as i remember it takes ages to kill someone....

What times are you looking at?

DW (Curlio)
Back to top Go down
Donkeykong1000

Donkeykong1000

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past (this weekend)   A blast from the past (this weekend) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:08 pm

whatever you want, i will be on after 3 ish on Sunday, i will at Curlio to dk so i know if u r on
it would probably be smart for u to add bb to curlio for the same reasons, if not sunday, every week day as i hav a platinum in resi 5 so no more comitments on that
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past (this weekend)   A blast from the past (this weekend) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:46 pm

just thought i would tell you guys in case you thought i was blanking this topic as i did enjoy RFOM that i would get on this but i did not buy the map pack so you will have to leave me out but enjoy your trip down memory lane

Donkeykong1000 wrote:
i hav a platinum in resi 5 so no more comitments on that

platinum shouldn't be a commitment you make it sound like it's a chore i thought you were going to help out other people on it like i did with you and am doing with my bro and other people that should be the commitment you have
Back to top Go down
OmGiTzCuF

OmGiTzCuF

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past (this weekend)   A blast from the past (this weekend) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:34 pm

I actually like playing Resistance 2. Anyone want to try the New SuperHuman mod?
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past (this weekend)   A blast from the past (this weekend) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:50 pm

man i went on RFOM today thinking that like an old wine it would be better with age but it turned out to be more like old milk
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past (this weekend)   A blast from the past (this weekend) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:57 pm

lol, I know what you mean coroner, I went back on COD:Finest Hour, and while you remember the graphics as being nice they still look blocky, even with the texture smoothing of the PS3. Time makes fools of us all, I guess (Exhibit A: DW lol). I think the rest of my old games should stay in my memory, where they look beautiful. I think everybody likes a bit of nostalgia though... I can picture Donkey in a few years still telling everyone that the original resistance was better than resistance 5 Smile lol
Back to top Go down
Donkeykong1000

Donkeykong1000

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past (this weekend)   A blast from the past (this weekend) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:47 am

yeah
rfom was full of w@nker$
everytime i killed sum 1with a grenade, tag, frag
i would get a message saying c&nting noob
tagging mother....

wen i replied they never replied, hmmmm mm

but it was funny

im up for um r2 superhuman Neutral
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past (this weekend)   A blast from the past (this weekend) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:16 pm

Yeah I can believe how bad rfom was, there was even a BBC 9 o'clock news report on the amount of racism in it. Although somehow they completly annoyed 360's fanbase of tw@ts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past (this weekend)   A blast from the past (this weekend) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A blast from the past (this weekend)
Page 1 of 1