Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

The most Dougie thing you have ever done

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gr8gam3r

The most Dougie thing you have ever done Empty
PostSubject: The most Dougie thing you have ever done   The most Dougie thing you have ever done Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:18 am

What's the stupidest thing you have ever done? I once had a can of drink, it said orange on the front so I thought it was just a still fruit drink, so I shook it to stop the seperation that happens in those cans of drink you buy that have been dented and only cost 20p. When I pulled the top it might as well have been a fucking hand grenade. Orange went everywhere covering the person sat opposite to me (which was a girl wearing only a t-shirt so it wasn't a complete downer). And then I saw it was carbonated. Oops, sorry Claire, we still friends? Cue slap in face.
Ok, I've embarrased myself, your turn, or I will reveal them for you Twisted Evil affraid

Back to top Go down
View user profile
shinigami

shinigami

The most Dougie thing you have ever done Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most Dougie thing you have ever done   The most Dougie thing you have ever done Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:46 pm

i was about 18 and sitting in the park next to harrow college, with my girlfriend and mates.
well she lent over to give me a kiss and cuddle and made me spill my last beer so i dumped her . only for about 2 hours but come on my last beer and i spilt at least 3 swigs. needed to be done.

i made it up to her
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The most Dougie thing you have ever done
Page 1 of 1