Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zombie game for COD4

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Daddy_Warcrimes
Admin
Daddy_Warcrimes

Zombie game for COD4 Empty
PostSubject: Zombie game for COD4   Zombie game for COD4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:09 pm

Guys,

found this, and first glance thought, oh it is just Mike Myers...but no...have a read, as it might be owrth giving it a go at some point.

The way it works is, one player is a zombie while the rest of the players are all humans. The zombie class is SMG/Juggernaut/Extreme Conditioning. The human class is any weapon/stun or flash/Special Grenades x3/no Juggernaut or Extreme Conditioning. The humans can't shoot or attack in any way, all they can do is run and throw stuns or flashbangs. The zombie must hunt down and stab the human players. The radar is always on and if a human dies three times, he/she must switch teams and become a zombie. When there is only one human left, that player can fire his weapon until he has four deaths. The last surviving human starts as the zombie next round and can choose the map to play next. The humans can't glitch or go to any difficult to reach areas.

DW
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Zombie game for COD4   Zombie game for COD4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:24 pm

sounds good something a little diffrent if you guys get to play it before i get a chance to get on let me know how it went
Back to top Go down
Kamakarzie

PostSubject: Re: Zombie game for COD4   Zombie game for COD4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:02 pm

Sounds pretty good DW, have to give it a go sometime
Back to top Go down
OmGiTzCuF

OmGiTzCuF

PostSubject: Re: Zombie game for COD4   Zombie game for COD4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:34 pm

Oh this reminds me of Metal gear sold 4 Zombie mode. I am guessing this must be done offline to play right?
Back to top Go down
Donkeykong1000

Donkeykong1000

PostSubject: Re: Zombie game for COD4   Zombie game for COD4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:16 pm

hmmmmm
im in, PM me wen its happening,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie game for COD4   Zombie game for COD4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie game for COD4
Page 1 of 1