Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fat Princess :PSN download

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
coroner

coroner

Fat Princess :PSN download Empty
PostSubject: Fat Princess :PSN download   Fat Princess :PSN download Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:12 pm

this game will be out in june so thought i would post looks like a lot of fun i can't wait mmmmmm cake

Developer(s) - Titan Studios (formerly Darkstar Industries)
Publisher(s) - Sony Computer Entertainment
Genre(s) - top down, Real time strategy
Mode(s) - Single-player, Multi-player
Media - Download

Fat Princess puts the player on a team consisting of up to 32 male and female cartoon characters, with the main goal in the game to rescue their team's princess held captive by an opposing team, although team-deathmatch and other online modes are also available.
The player can choose from ten dessert-themed levels such as Coco Cliffs and Black Forest.

At the beginning of the game, each of the teams will already have their opponent's princess held captive.
In order to make their opponent's task in rescuing her more difficult, the player can give more and more food to the princess they have captured, so that she will become fatter and heavier, and the opponent's team will need larger number of players to carry her.

The game's mechanics have the player control a standard 3D, cel-shaded, character at the fort, castle, or stronghold. There are five machines at the player's fort, each producing hats. Depending on which hat gets picked up and put on, the player gets different abilities.

The game consists of five classes: the mage, priest, warrior, worker and ranger.
Each has its own set of unique weapons and play style. Every class has two weapons or abilities available.

The warrior can use a stronger blade, or a sword and shield.
The worker is able to use his axe to gather resources, or his bombs if he wants to deal more damage to enemy player. The mage is able to transform himself into either Fire or Ice wizard
The White Mage can become a Black Mage, blocking his healing powers, but allowing him to deal damage to opponent players.
The ranger is able to use either gunpowder rifle, or a bow and an arrow. Each attack or ability can be made more powerful by holding the square button. Holding the square button, for example, allows the mage to make an area of effect attack, which deals damage to all enemy players in his proximity.

The players are able to upgrade their hat producing machines to enhance the strength and abilities of each individual classes. In order to upgrade a certain machines, players must use resources, gathered by workers. The resources are wood and stone, which are gathered outside of castle walls.

Developer Walkthrough Part I

Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess :PSN download   Fat Princess :PSN download Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:12 pm

Developer Walkthrough Part II

Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess :PSN download   Fat Princess :PSN download Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:13 pm

Developer Walkthrough Part III

Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess :PSN download   Fat Princess :PSN download Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:36 am

This is kinda old news but I still think it looks good.
Back to top Go down
shinigami

shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess :PSN download   Fat Princess :PSN download Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:18 am

little fat princess WHOO can't wait this game looks great
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess :PSN download   Fat Princess :PSN download Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:55 pm

yeah it's old news but some people might not know about it and it comes out in june not that long to wait and not everyone goes for PSN downloads especially if it's called fat princess i think this would be a good game to get as a clan and have some fun on

i always try and post about games that are not that main stream or are not getting that much press release and PSN games i don't think get as much as they should
Back to top Go down
OmGiTzCuF

OmGiTzCuF

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess :PSN download   Fat Princess :PSN download Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:13 pm

Does anyone have any idea how much this game will cost?
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess :PSN download   Fat Princess :PSN download Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:10 am

no news on price yet but people are say it might be $10-$15 not sure in £'s i think it will be the average price of a PSN game so might be £6-£8 but you do get a lot for your money offline with AI and online skirmish with up to 32 players with 4 diffrent game modes and 8 diffrent maps and a small single-player and a survival mode

will let you know near the time if i can
Back to top Go down
OmGiTzCuF

OmGiTzCuF

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess :PSN download   Fat Princess :PSN download Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:25 pm

The game is worth its money.
Back to top Go down
shinigami

shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess :PSN download   Fat Princess :PSN download Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:42 am

i'd pay £20 that's how much i like the look of this game :-).
it will be such a laugh, and i was surprised with 4 different game modes and 8 maps for a psn game.
plus a little singleplayer, skirmish and multiplayer. i really can't wait.
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: You'll have to over-wait for Fat Princess   Fat Princess :PSN download Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:07 pm

It looks like the much anticipated cake binging/capture the flag sim Fat Princess, which was promised to hit the PSN sometime in June, will not make its initial release window.
Playstation.Blog Europe's Mike Kebby confirmed that while the game would have a global release date, said date won't be next week, and that we can expect the highly frosted gore fest to drop "at some point this summer.
Hopefully the warm summer months won't whittle our precious Fat Princess down to just a Princess. That's not nearly as catchy a title.

i have read that this might have something to do with the PSP version fat princess:fist full of cake i don't know if it is a sync issue or the fact that the PSP version has slightly more content and they are trying to transfer that over to the PS3

will let you know if if i find anymore info
Back to top Go down
OmGiTzCuF

OmGiTzCuF

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess :PSN download   Fat Princess :PSN download Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:03 am

I heard its coming out tomorrow? I need to get a credit card! OR!! Does anyone want to be a gent and help a poor American and buy it and let me download it off of you like Cod4 Map packs:).
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess :PSN download   Fat Princess :PSN download Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:54 pm

good call cuff i did post about this in the announcement section but did not post about it in here (i might be slipping a bit)

i don't think you need a credit card as you could invest in a $20 playstation network card available at all good stockists (so i've heard)

we don't have them over here yet but i know canada got theirs about a month ago and there is a rumor that from october there will be euro playstation network cards and hopefully around the same time or not that much longer after we should get them here in good old blighty (but i'm not holding my breath)
Back to top Go down
OmGiTzCuF

OmGiTzCuF

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess :PSN download   Fat Princess :PSN download Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:09 am

Weee I bought it Very Happy, its hella fun.
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess :PSN download   Fat Princess :PSN download Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:30 pm

yep sure is i found it hard (oo-er) to tear myself away from it
Back to top Go down
OmGiTzCuF

OmGiTzCuF

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess :PSN download   Fat Princess :PSN download Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:50 pm

coroner wrote:
yep sure is i found it hard (oo-er) to tear myself away from it

Heck yes I didnt even blink when I was playing it. So far my favorite class is the Worker Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess :PSN download   Fat Princess :PSN download Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:43 pm

yeah when you up-grade to have bombs and then you can swap anytime between the two it makes for a very useful class indeed
Back to top Go down
OmGiTzCuF

OmGiTzCuF

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess :PSN download   Fat Princess :PSN download Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:42 pm

coroner wrote:
yeah when you up-grade to have bombs and then you can swap anytime between the two it makes for a very useful class indeed

We should play together some time Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess :PSN download   Fat Princess :PSN download Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:44 am

Would help if I knew how to change teams... Razz
Back to top Go down
king_dexta

king_dexta

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess :PSN download   Fat Princess :PSN download Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:11 am

the connects r really poor though Sad hard to connect to others
Back to top Go down
OmGiTzCuF

OmGiTzCuF

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess :PSN download   Fat Princess :PSN download Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:52 am

Gr8gam3r wrote:
Would help if I knew how to change teams... Razz

Yeah I have the same problem but apparently at the end of the game you can switch teams.
Back to top Go down
OmGiTzCuF

OmGiTzCuF

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess :PSN download   Fat Princess :PSN download Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:53 am

king_dexta wrote:
the connects r really poor though Sad hard to connect to others

Yeah I got this problem last night, if I cant connect to a game after 3 or more tries I just host my own room.
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess :PSN download   Fat Princess :PSN download Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:43 am

i've been playing with a load on my friends list as i find like other people getting into a game with other people i don't know too hard but i find loads of the people in my friends list just jump in as they have not fixed a few things the whole join in to other peoples servers and the friends slot issue i think they will address in a patch soon

me,shini,nut and donkey are playing today saturday 1/8/09 @ 3:00pm (i should be on before then) so i don't know how that works out in your timezone cuff but if you see us on just join in that goes for anyone who reads this if i'm on just jump in i don't mind (until they fix the friends slot issue then i can keep all you lot out lol Laughing ooops did i say that out loud)
Back to top Go down
OmGiTzCuF

OmGiTzCuF

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess :PSN download   Fat Princess :PSN download Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:49 pm

coroner wrote:
i've been playing with a load on my friends list as i find like other people getting into a game with other people i don't know too hard but i find loads of the people in my friends list just jump in as they have not fixed a few things the whole join in to other peoples servers and the friends slot issue i think they will address in a patch soon

me,shini,nut and donkey are playing today saturday 1/8/09 @ 3:00pm (i should be on before then) so i don't know how that works out in your timezone cuff but if you see us on just join in that goes for anyone who reads this if i'm on just jump in i don't mind (until they fix the friends slot issue then i can keep all you lot out lol Laughing ooops did i say that out loud)

Sounds good if I see you on I'll just hop in.
Back to top Go down
king_dexta

king_dexta

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess :PSN download   Fat Princess :PSN download Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:42 am

go work on sat..play on sunday Smile
Back to top Go down

Fat Princess :PSN download
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Game Releases :: New games to look out for...-
Jump to: