Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swine flu alert

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
coroner

coroner

Swine flu alert Empty
PostSubject: Swine flu alert   Swine flu alert Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:01 pm

just been reading about the swine flu that's been killing a load of people and read that it has now landed here in the uk not to bothered about it as these things get blown way out of proportion and by the time you do hear about them they have contained it

but i did read about a British Airways cabin crew member that got ill on a flight from mexico to heathrow (where my bro gorehound works) and got taken to Northwick Park Hospital in Harrow, north-west London the hospital i was born in and is like a 10 minute drive if that from where i live they say he does not have swine flu but you never know there could be a cover up all i'm saying is i have my zombie survival guide next to me just to be on the safe side

don't want the legions of the undead chomping on what little brain i have left affraid
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

Swine flu alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine flu alert   Swine flu alert Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:57 pm

Another reason to avoid gorehound and "hide out" in the toilet, eh coroner? Don't forget your tissues.
For covering your mouth when you sneeze, that is. lol
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

Swine flu alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine flu alert   Swine flu alert Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:06 pm

hide in the toilet i'm not five but i will be going zombie hunting if there is an up rise of the dead (or diseased and unclean) i'll lump them one as well
Back to top Go down
chezzvegas

chezzvegas

Swine flu alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine flu alert   Swine flu alert Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:12 pm

You'll do WHAT to them?
Lump them one eh? Is that a secret codeword Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/chezzvegas
coroner

coroner

Swine flu alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine flu alert   Swine flu alert Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:47 pm

yeah take it how you want (oo-er)

as i have said before i'm not into necrophilia but if the Apocalypse happens and i've not had any for a while and their not too decomposed you never know don't want to say never then it happens and i end up with egg on my face well rotting flesh and body parts
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

Swine flu alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine flu alert   Swine flu alert Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:16 pm

Does living dead mean it's not really necrophilia?
Also I meant you could go in the bathroom to knock one out, a zombie, that is (sick dirty coroner and chezz mind)
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

Swine flu alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine flu alert   Swine flu alert Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:45 pm

not sure depends on what way you look at it but i know living dead is a oxymoron and i like that word but it sounds like a stupid spot cream

must just be they way you tell them and i'll kill a zombie no matter what it's doing i'd even kill it if it was on the job

you would need to pratice safe sex so you would have to get a ball gag or something don't want her getting her gnashers on your corn on the cob that would mean GAME OVER MAN GAME OVER

me and my friends have gone to into great detail when playing "how far would you go before you say NO!" i think maybe we should do a topic on here you all know the game

example
"what's you favorite meal"

let's just say "pizza"

if it has been a long time since you have eaten like several days

"would you still eat it if it was on the top of a dustbin with the lid on and still in the box"

if answer "yes"

then would you still eat it if the dustbin lid was off and it was sitting on rotting food but it was still in the box"

ect.....just keep going until they say no you get to find out a lot about someone by playing that game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swine flu alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine flu alert   Swine flu alert Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swine flu alert
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic / Misc non gaming related posts :: Talking trash....keep it clean!-
Jump to: