Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

inFamous :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chezzvegas

PostSubject: inFamous :)   Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:43 pm

I rented this on saturday for a week, and I've literally not stopped playing it for about 15 hurs. It is AWESOME.

Everything assasins Creed tried to do and failed at, it oes a hundred times better, eg Melee combat, free running etc. It is pretty much tye only game i have played that i feel i really want to try and get the platinum trophy for! (I know Typhyn has already got there!)

If you are looking for a single player game that you can play for weeks (Or in my case not stop playing for 18 hours a day for 5 days then i srongly reccommend you pick this up, or at least give it a rental. I was skeptical about it after watching Yahtzee's review on it, but now i have made my own judgement on it and i love it...

What can be better than being able to shoot several varieties of electicity out of your nose?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bebo.com/chezzvegas
king_dexta

PostSubject: Re: inFamous :)   Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:18 am

has no one tried prototype yet?

way more fun then shooting electricity Very Happy

the utter madness they have packed into one game is ...just madness Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coroner

PostSubject: Re: inFamous :)   Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:18 pm

i loved inFamous as you said chezz i was also skeptical but had a spare bit of cash so i thought i would buy it (was the first game played on my new PS3) and like you spent many hours on it but i have only played through as good so far as i have got far to many games to play through at the moment
but this is one of the many games i have that i will go back to and do the evil side of if i did not have so many games i would of happily played the good and evil back to back as it is that much fun

i also like protype the gore and truly being a pure evil S.O.B is what does it for me but i'm just dark like that

DOOMED TO CONSUME
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: inFamous :)   Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:13 am

infamous was a fantastic game. loved every minute, like coroner said would go back but so many new games to play.
mainly coroner's lol. will play prototype when coroner has finished with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: inFamous :)   

Back to top Go down

inFamous :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Game Releases :: New games to look out for...-
Jump to: