Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlefield 1943 weapons will return in Bad Company 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
coroner

coroner

Battlefield 1943 weapons will return in Bad Company 2 Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 1943 weapons will return in Bad Company 2   Battlefield 1943 weapons will return in Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:51 pm

info copied and pasted below

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you're reading this, the chances are pretty high that you're completely addicted to Battlefield 1943. You're probably beside yourself with worry that when Battlefield Bad Company 2 hits, those fancy-schmancy present-day weapons will be just too complicated for you. You may be in luck, however, if a recent tweet by @OfficialBF1943 is to be believed (and why wouldn't it -- it's official, after all.)

The tweet says that 1943's semi-auto rifle, sniper rifle and sub machine gun will all be usable in Bad Company 2. Whether that's in multiplayer only, an added bonus for 1943 purchasers or part of the game's story mode is yet to be revealed, but we're as anxious as you are to find out closer to the game's release.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm not sure when i'll get BF:BC2 i enjoyed the singleplayer of the first but i found the online side a bit of a let down so i might just give this a hire but who knows will have to check out more info about it
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 1943 weapons will return in Bad Company 2   Battlefield 1943 weapons will return in Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:24 am

saw this. Also saw that they've still failed to announce who got the 43rd million kill.
I'll say it quitley in Ninja Text...
Dice and EA are a bunch of twats.
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 1943 weapons will return in Bad Company 2   Battlefield 1943 weapons will return in Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:36 am

no need to hide it mate i think it common knowledge to the rest of us just not them but just in case I AGREE
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 1943 weapons will return in Bad Company 2   Battlefield 1943 weapons will return in Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:58 pm

I just don't like obvious swearing...
but i do like ninja text
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 1943 weapons will return in Bad Company 2   Battlefield 1943 weapons will return in Bad Company 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 1943 weapons will return in Bad Company 2
Page 1 of 1