Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Ultimate Bed, I Want One

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
coroner

coroner

The Ultimate Bed, I Want One Empty
PostSubject: The Ultimate Bed, I Want One   The Ultimate Bed, I Want One Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:07 pm

Back to top Go down
king_dexta

king_dexta

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Bed, I Want One   The Ultimate Bed, I Want One Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:40 pm

sounds like smin they would put in the first class area of a plane... dunno ..not really fealing it..prefer more open space
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Bed, I Want One   The Ultimate Bed, I Want One Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:36 pm

The springs better be heavy duty for when you make your next video with the bear coroner..
Back on topic: I'm afraid I'm with dex on this one. I don't like all the white, but it does look comfy. Something I'd go for if it was in black.
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Bed, I Want One   The Ultimate Bed, I Want One Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:30 pm

i think it's good for an all-in-one unit

we would all like it in black but the only colours so far are:

*ice
*cream
*sky
*pink
*light grey
*green grey
*camel
*chocolate

i like the sound of the first two mmmmmm ice cream

if i have worked it out right it will cost around 36K ex-factory taxation,shipping and installation not included
Back to top Go down
king_dexta

king_dexta

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Bed, I Want One   The Ultimate Bed, I Want One Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:55 pm

for 36k you could make a bloody home cinema room.. with frkin comfortable chairs/sofa's...

even a strip pole for the wild ppl Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Bed, I Want One   The Ultimate Bed, I Want One Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Bed, I Want One
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic / Misc non gaming related posts :: Talking trash....keep it clean!-
Jump to: