Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demons Souls please read

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Donkeykong1000

Donkeykong1000

Demons Souls   please read Empty
PostSubject: Demons Souls please read   Demons Souls   please read Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:37 pm

Probably and should be game of the year ( No Joke )

It is worth getting but you will have to get it imported from America unless you read chinese.

It might not be everyones cup of tea but is much better than all the FF

if anyone has this PM me and we should hook up and trade items and slay sum demons.

Another reason to buy: How many other games do you have the souls?ghosts of other players running around and can have random people drop into your game and try to kill you??? It sounds frustrating but its a cool aspect and the reward of souls is huge and worth it as souls are everything.

the bosses are awesome too, watch this, this could be your second boss to fight (depends which path you take)
This is a walkthrough as i cant find a plain video of just the boss so dont watch all of it or it will spoil
watch the first 10 secs or so just to see the shear size of the bosses!!

Back to top Go down
shinigami

shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Demons Souls please read   Demons Souls   please read Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:42 pm

a little wrong mate the japanese/asian is totally in english signs game menu talking, which is why alot of english and americans had already brought an import copy before atlas brought their copy out.
they changed some text that had slighty wrong grammar, a few voice changes (i think), but that was all.
i'm not sure that if you buy the american copy you will be able to join the asian servers.

and last thing demon's soul is nothing like ff games totally different style of rpg mate
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: Demons Souls please read   Demons Souls   please read Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:52 pm

Demon's Souls. I am the only one who can't say it without getting toung tied?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demons Souls please read   Demons Souls   please read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demons Souls please read
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Game Releases :: New games to look out for...-
Jump to: