Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new airsoft stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daddy_Warcrimes
Admin
Daddy_Warcrimes

new airsoft stuff Empty
PostSubject: new airsoft stuff   new airsoft stuff Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:18 pm

Guys,

one reason I am not around much during the day (apart from when I finish work, and the kids get home), is that I play airsoft quite a bit. I now have a few weapons to mess around with, though my favourite is the m14...and my knife of course. managed to sneek behind an entire team last week and knife their sniper ans spotter....before being killed by my own team, who thought I was one of tehm o_0.

here are some pics, of some of the stuff I have been up to (including running through a deserted hospital (Harold Wood)....

new airsoft stuff P1000810
This is the G36 all camo'ed up. good in the woods this one...

new airsoft stuff P1000811
This is the M14 Crane proto stock, with front end AFG (angled fore grip). love this gun. it now has an acog on it as well ;-)

new airsoft stuff P1000711

This is walking into the hospital...really intresting site to play around....up close and personal ;-)

I also now have a sidearm (Colt 1911 Kimber Desert Warrior)....will post some pics of that soon enough...have aslo just joined a team with a few freinds, adn now need to get hold of the L86 LSW...looks like I am going to be the support gunner
Back to top Go down
chezzvegas

chezzvegas

new airsoft stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: new airsoft stuff   new airsoft stuff Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:53 am

I like the idea of you actually knifing several members of their team Razz but I'm guessing its rubber or a non-harmful material and you signify killing them by touching them with it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/chezzvegas

new airsoft stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic / Misc non gaming related posts :: Talking trash....keep it clean!-
Jump to: