Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BF:BC (MUST SEE NEW VEDIO)could be COD killer demo out thur 5th june

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
coroner

coroner

BF:BC  (MUST SEE NEW VEDIO)could be COD killer demo out thur 5th june Empty
PostSubject: BF:BC (MUST SEE NEW VEDIO)could be COD killer demo out thur 5th june   BF:BC  (MUST SEE NEW VEDIO)could be COD killer demo out thur 5th june Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:54 pm

hi guys FORTHE NEW VIDEO SEE POST TITTLE NEW

i have been following this game since i heard about it and the more i see the more i think it will be a COD killer if the online is smooth

if you don't know about the game here is a little bit about it and if you do scroll down under this as their is some more info and video of gameplay

Set in the near future, the Battlefield: Bad Company single-player campaign drops gamers behind enemy lines as part of a squad of four soldiers - risking it all to go AWOL on a personal quest. Featuring a dramatic storyline flavoured with attitude, Battlefield: Bad Company leads gamers far from the traditional frontlines on a wild ride with a group of renegade soldiers who decide that sometimes the gratitude of a nation just isn’t enough.

The Battlefield: Bad Company cinematic single-player experience captures the freedom and intensity of the Battlefield series’ multiplayer sandbox gameplay in a dynamic world where nearly everything is destructible. Players have total freedom to be daring and innovative, adapting to and tackling challenges in unexpected Battlefield-style ways. Create sniping positions by blowing out a piece of a wall or drive your tank straight through a small house. The ever-changing battlefield forces players, their teammates and enemies to react accordingly.

The game also features the all new, objective based multiplayer game mode "Gold Rush", supporting 24 players online. Play as attackers and defenders and make full use of the tactical destruction as well as the unique vehicle experience of Battlefield: Bad Company.

Battlefield: Bad Company is the first game built from the ground up for next-generation consoles using DICE’s bleeding-edge Frostbite game engine, delivering unrivalled graphics, effects and gameplay.

keyfetures

War, your way
Battlefield: Bad Company environments are highly destructible, meaning that there are few safe points to hide. Gamers can shape the battlefield to match their play style – the possibilities are literally endless.

Genre-defining multiplayer
Support for 24 players online in a world designed to take full advantage of the game’s massively destructible environments.

New vehicles, weapons and toys
Land, air or sea, dozens of new tools are waiting for explosive experimentation. Battlefield: Bad Company gives gamers the building blocks to get creative and usher in a new era of their own “Battlefield moments”.

Cinematic single-player experience
A deep campaign loaded with attitude follows a wayward band of ordinary soldiers who risk it all on a quest for personal gain.

their is a demo that will be put on the PSN this thursday 5th june but if you have already pre-ordered from EA you should be already playing it

in the demo Get acquainted with the members of B-Company as you play through section of the single-player campaign from the opening level, Green Acres. Then, have a second helping of destruction and gold, the demo also includes a look at the new multiplayer mode, “Gold Rush.” Explore the air, sea, and land with vehicles like the tank, buggy, schooner, and helicopter as you take the battle to new heights on our popular level, Oasis. Powered by the new Frostbite engine, up to 24 players can join in on a map and destroy practically everything in sight.

here is one video i can only post one here but then i will post another 2 in the next 2 posts enjoy

[/u][/b]

Last edited by coroner on Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: BF:BC (MUST SEE NEW VEDIO)could be COD killer demo out thur 5th june   BF:BC  (MUST SEE NEW VEDIO)could be COD killer demo out thur 5th june Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:56 pm

here is another video

Battlefield: Bad Company Destruction video

Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: BF:BC (MUST SEE NEW VEDIO)could be COD killer demo out thur 5th june   BF:BC  (MUST SEE NEW VEDIO)could be COD killer demo out thur 5th june Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:57 pm

Back to top Go down
king_dexta

king_dexta

PostSubject: Re: BF:BC (MUST SEE NEW VEDIO)could be COD killer demo out thur 5th june   BF:BC  (MUST SEE NEW VEDIO)could be COD killer demo out thur 5th june Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:23 am

The recoil of the shotguns is MaasSive lol.. n the sniper look piss easy compared to cod...i still rekon cod gameplay will be better :s ..as in sniping etc..
Back to top Go down
king_dexta

king_dexta

PostSubject: Re: BF:BC (MUST SEE NEW VEDIO)could be COD killer demo out thur 5th june   BF:BC  (MUST SEE NEW VEDIO)could be COD killer demo out thur 5th june Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:25 am

and their no red dot sight guns .. only massive guns with small iron sights Razz
Back to top Go down
king_dexta

king_dexta

PostSubject: Re: BF:BC (MUST SEE NEW VEDIO)could be COD killer demo out thur 5th june   BF:BC  (MUST SEE NEW VEDIO)could be COD killer demo out thur 5th june Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:29 am

BUt still all the explosions look fkin awesome Very Happy .. no more camping sniper noobs Twisted Evil .. but a hole LOAD of noobtubes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: BF:BC (MUST SEE NEW VEDIO)could be COD killer demo out thur 5th june   BF:BC  (MUST SEE NEW VEDIO)could be COD killer demo out thur 5th june Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:58 am

yeah the thing i like it "oh look and enemy taking cover behind that house BANG not any more as there is no house for him to hide behind lol"

or i need to get in there but the front is covered by the enemy oh well throw a grenade or shoot a hole in the side and make your own door

i think it will be very diffrent type of gameplay then cod if you have played any of the other battlefilds then you know what it will be like the fact that you can heal yourself but i think there are medics so gives the game a diffrent type of play

i know as you go up in rank you unlock other guns and i think attachments for themso might have refelx scope to use in stead of iron sights all the time i am looking through videos to see if i can see any

were in cod you get killed you die in this i think it has medics so you don't have to wait to respawn if you have a good medic on your team and that is my time to shine
if healing people is easy you will find i will be medic most ofthe time not a lot of people like it but i found on other games i go above and beyond to heal my team mates even if it means my own death anything as long as we keep pushing forward
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: NEW MUST SEE VIDEO   BF:BC  (MUST SEE NEW VEDIO)could be COD killer demo out thur 5th june Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:46 pm

this talks youthrough thegameplay from difrrent class to how the game works like putting a tag above an enemy snipers head for all to see or putting a tag dart on a enemy tank so all your teams rockets can be guided into it even you you fire in the air

the thing i like is you have a spawn cam so if you chose to spawn near your team mates on the front line you can see before you spawn just how bad the gun fire is before spawning sweet

this is well worth the watch

Back to top Go down
king_dexta

king_dexta

PostSubject: Re: BF:BC (MUST SEE NEW VEDIO)could be COD killer demo out thur 5th june   BF:BC  (MUST SEE NEW VEDIO)could be COD killer demo out thur 5th june Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:01 am

u cant heal ur self online.. once ur shot ur screwed lol, only way to heal is to get a medic... GL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: BF:BC (MUST SEE NEW VEDIO)could be COD killer demo out thur 5th june   BF:BC  (MUST SEE NEW VEDIO)could be COD killer demo out thur 5th june Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:36 pm

one class can heal without a medic

but i enjoyed being the medic so with me on the field you don't need to worryi'll do my best to get to you
Back to top Go down
king_dexta

king_dexta

PostSubject: Re: BF:BC (MUST SEE NEW VEDIO)could be COD killer demo out thur 5th june   BF:BC  (MUST SEE NEW VEDIO)could be COD killer demo out thur 5th june Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:02 pm

the assualt class has the auto injecter to heal, but u need to unlock it and i have run out of credits :'(
Back to top Go down
OmGiTzCuF

OmGiTzCuF

PostSubject: Re: BF:BC (MUST SEE NEW VEDIO)could be COD killer demo out thur 5th june   BF:BC  (MUST SEE NEW VEDIO)could be COD killer demo out thur 5th june Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:47 am

some people say this game is bad but its just a demo
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: BF:BC (MUST SEE NEW VEDIO)could be COD killer demo out thur 5th june   BF:BC  (MUST SEE NEW VEDIO)could be COD killer demo out thur 5th june Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:18 pm

OmGiTzCuF wrote:
some people say this game is bad but its just a demo

i found the hit detection to be bad but as you say it is only a demo and if they sort that out it could be fun
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: BF:BC (MUST SEE NEW VEDIO)could be COD killer demo out thur 5th june   BF:BC  (MUST SEE NEW VEDIO)could be COD killer demo out thur 5th june Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:40 pm

I'm seriously worried, at 96% finished it still looks shit. A demo is a good indicator, they said haze was 86% finished when the demo was released and the graphics didn't change. I really liked it at first but the graphics and random crashes pissed me off. Also "preorder get a sniper rifle"? That to me says EA know theres problems so theyre trying to buy us with a extra gun, as for the mailing list gun, pathetic. They did this with burnout paradise, i'd lose races cos some yank got all the souped up cars first cos the codes only worked in the US! Soon they will be offering a free gun if you buy all of their games! This just disgusts me, when the content of the game depends on how much cash you have your pocket, where you live or how many f*ing surveys you fill. I'm not buying it purely out of protest, I really like the game but the fact people will get a head start or just simply an EXTRA gun because they have more money pisses me off. So out of protest i'm not buying it, i'll get a dualshock 3 instead to protest at SCEE for being jerks who gives us what the yanks get a few months down the line. Also it's alleged that they want to sell all the SixAxis (SixAxi?) forst to gain profit. Well f*ck them, f*ck EA, you can't buy me you b*st*r*s!!! It was the same with Haze, they banned reviews before the realese, it was OBVIOUS it was gonna be crap, so I waited and it was a big flop. Enjoy the game but next time you get shot in the head ask whether those sights lingering over your head are available to you after yo level up, or only if you pay more and be loyal to EA. I'd feel sick playing a game based on brand loyalty and peoples pockets than skill and hard work. Imagine if someone had all the gold guns because they paid for them. Sony should stamp out this crap. RANT OVER, goodnight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF:BC (MUST SEE NEW VEDIO)could be COD killer demo out thur 5th june   BF:BC  (MUST SEE NEW VEDIO)could be COD killer demo out thur 5th june Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BF:BC (MUST SEE NEW VEDIO)could be COD killer demo out thur 5th june
Page 1 of 1