Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

METAL GEAR SOLID 4

Go down 
+4
Nollop
coroner
OmGiTzCuF
Kamakarzie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamakarzie

METAL GEAR SOLID 4 Empty
PostSubject: METAL GEAR SOLID 4   METAL GEAR SOLID 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:02 am

Hey Warcrimes im just wondering if you were gona re-create the clan on mgs 4 saying it has clan options? Just thought it may turn out cool depending on how many of us have it, i know me, you and raver have it so far!!
Back to top Go down
OmGiTzCuF

OmGiTzCuF

METAL GEAR SOLID 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: METAL GEAR SOLID 4   METAL GEAR SOLID 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:15 pm

i gots it... im a HEadshot master mWAHHAAHA
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

METAL GEAR SOLID 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: METAL GEAR SOLID 4   METAL GEAR SOLID 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:36 pm

i have it not gone online yet
Back to top Go down
Nollop

Nollop

METAL GEAR SOLID 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: METAL GEAR SOLID 4   METAL GEAR SOLID 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:40 pm

I'm thinking about getting it. I've read some reviews but still undecided. I've never played a MGS game before but do think that matters. Do I need to have played previous ones to enjoy it. Just wondering if you guys would recommend it?
Back to top Go down
king_dexta

king_dexta

METAL GEAR SOLID 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: METAL GEAR SOLID 4   METAL GEAR SOLID 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:01 pm

its alot to do with the story(i havent plaed it), butt if u want it just for the action then why not :p
Back to top Go down
OmGiTzCuF

OmGiTzCuF

METAL GEAR SOLID 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: METAL GEAR SOLID 4   METAL GEAR SOLID 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:02 am

i have only played the 3rd one but i knew the story.. thing is it has some long cutscenes but the cutscenes are very good lolz
Back to top Go down
Daddy_Warcrimes
Admin
Daddy_Warcrimes

METAL GEAR SOLID 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: METAL GEAR SOLID 4   METAL GEAR SOLID 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:16 pm

Kamakarzie wrote:
Hey Warcrimes im just wondering if you were gona re-create the clan on mgs 4 saying it has clan options? Just thought it may turn out cool depending on how many of us have it, i know me, you and raver have it so far!!

Checked the other day and someone has nicked our clan title 'The Legion' already...

the only thing we could do is start a clan (after 20 hours of play mind you) called =L=

Up to you though. I played it the other day and did not like the online (probably coz i was shocking at it!)

DW
Back to top Go down
OmGiTzCuF

OmGiTzCuF

METAL GEAR SOLID 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: METAL GEAR SOLID 4   METAL GEAR SOLID 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:56 pm

WELLL bad thing is that we cant have any american players in it because Metal gear online is region locked.
Back to top Go down
Typhyn

Typhyn

METAL GEAR SOLID 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: METAL GEAR SOLID 4   METAL GEAR SOLID 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:31 pm

Daddy_Warcrimes wrote:

Checked the other day and someone has nicked our clan title 'The Legion' already...

Bring back AMi!
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

METAL GEAR SOLID 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: METAL GEAR SOLID 4   METAL GEAR SOLID 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:50 pm

region locked that sucks altho could make for a smooth game
Back to top Go down
OmGiTzCuF

OmGiTzCuF

METAL GEAR SOLID 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: METAL GEAR SOLID 4   METAL GEAR SOLID 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:01 am

yes true i already got clan invites from friends Very Happy im so godly in zombie games mwahha
Back to top Go down
chezzvegas

chezzvegas

METAL GEAR SOLID 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: METAL GEAR SOLID 4   METAL GEAR SOLID 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:24 pm

Is it region locked? I only have the game until Sunday, and have been told that the online play is not too good. Are these people right?

I just don't know if i want to go through the hassle of making a new account with Konami if the online isn't good enough. I think that COD4 killed the online world for just about every other game that tries to go online Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/chezzvegas
OmGiTzCuF

OmGiTzCuF

METAL GEAR SOLID 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: METAL GEAR SOLID 4   METAL GEAR SOLID 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:35 pm

chezzvegas wrote:
Is it region locked? I only have the game until Sunday, and have been told that the online play is not too good. Are these people right?

I just don't know if i want to go through the hassle of making a new account with Konami if the online isn't good enough. I think that COD4 killed the online world for just about every other game that tries to go online Twisted Evil

Yea it is region locked. The online is good i enjoy playing it because i have friends on it lolz.
Back to top Go down
Daddy_Warcrimes
Admin
Daddy_Warcrimes

METAL GEAR SOLID 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: METAL GEAR SOLID 4   METAL GEAR SOLID 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:11 am

So you have no firends on COD....... Sad

i'll just nip off and shoot meeself..........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

METAL GEAR SOLID 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: METAL GEAR SOLID 4   METAL GEAR SOLID 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

METAL GEAR SOLID 4
Page 1 of 1