Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COD:5 trailer and co-op gameplay trailer and MAG game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
coroner

coroner

COD:5 trailer and co-op gameplay trailer and MAG game Empty
PostSubject: COD:5 trailer and co-op gameplay trailer and MAG game   COD:5 trailer and co-op gameplay trailer and MAG game Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:35 am

i was just looking at a few posts and thought not many people have said much about them as i think i have been posting them in the wrong section
some people might not go into the Off Topic / Misc non gaming related posts as it says in the tittle for non gaming posts and these are about new games so i just put the links in to them below and from now on will be posting my finds in the right part of the forum

COD:5

MAG - 256 players online at once

Last edited by coroner on Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daddy_Warcrimes
Admin
Daddy_Warcrimes

PostSubject: Re: COD:5 trailer and co-op gameplay trailer and MAG game   COD:5 trailer and co-op gameplay trailer and MAG game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:17 am

Yay...I am back.....

I saw the MAG game in the latest PSM magazine, and looks amazing (mind you that is only FMV)...so will have to see how it looks when the game play is revealed. still think Killzone2 will be awesome...
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: COD:5 trailer and co-op gameplay trailer and MAG game   COD:5 trailer and co-op gameplay trailer and MAG game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:44 pm

yay welcome back

oh yeah killzone will kick arse
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: COD:5 trailer and co-op gameplay trailer and MAG game   COD:5 trailer and co-op gameplay trailer and MAG game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:10 pm

COD:5 co-op gameplay trailer

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COD:5 trailer and co-op gameplay trailer and MAG game   COD:5 trailer and co-op gameplay trailer and MAG game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:56 pm

Exclamation

WOW

Exclamation

I just hope it's delayed long enough for me to get my gold cross 55 on COD4.

Burn Baby,burn!!! What a Face

Welcome Back DW. Razz
Back to top Go down
Typhyn

Typhyn

PostSubject: Re: COD:5 trailer and co-op gameplay trailer and MAG game   COD:5 trailer and co-op gameplay trailer and MAG game Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:25 pm

I've just read about CoD5 - Apparently, when you finish the main story you unlock a zombies mini game, in which you have to fight off as many hordes of zombies as possible, I didn't have any interest in this game before, but now I'm starting to think I might buy it... - http://kotaku.com/5068751/because-zombies-%252B-anything--more-awesomer
Back to top Go down
king_dexta

king_dexta

PostSubject: Re: COD:5 trailer and co-op gameplay trailer and MAG game   COD:5 trailer and co-op gameplay trailer and MAG game Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:25 am

Typhyn wrote:
I've just read about CoD5 - Apparently, when you finish the main story you unlock a zombies mini game, in which you have to fight off as many hordes of zombies as possible, I didn't have any interest in this game before, but now I'm starting to think I might buy it... - http://kotaku.com/5068751/because-zombies-%252B-anything--more-awesomer

same lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COD:5 trailer and co-op gameplay trailer and MAG game   COD:5 trailer and co-op gameplay trailer and MAG game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COD:5 trailer and co-op gameplay trailer and MAG game
Page 1 of 1