Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is drummin7jeff?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Daddy_Warcrimes
Admin
Daddy_Warcrimes

Who is drummin7jeff? Empty
PostSubject: Who is drummin7jeff?   Who is drummin7jeff? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:38 am

This chap has registered...can anyone shed any light on him, or let me know who recruited him?

Just wondered......

DW
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Who is drummin7jeff?   Who is drummin7jeff? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:52 pm

i dont have a clue there have been a few people online that have taken our tag to try and annoy us but they have taken it off plus they would not know our forum
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: Who is drummin7jeff?   Who is drummin7jeff? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:36 pm

He is the ghost. He stalks the forums, finds as much as possible about the clan leader and then BAM! He kills him while he does old people stuff. Remember that when you have your nap DW, mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
Back to top Go down
Nollop

Nollop

PostSubject: Re: Who is drummin7jeff?   Who is drummin7jeff? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:55 pm

You seem to know alot about him Gr8. are you sure youre not behind this. If I was you DW I'd keep an eye on Gr8.
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Who is drummin7jeff?   Who is drummin7jeff? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:30 pm

Nollop wrote:
If I was you DW I'd keep an eye on Gr8.

yeah and a leash one of those ones that snap back when the dog gets to far away or out of control lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: Who is drummin7jeff?   Who is drummin7jeff? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:32 pm

You may laugh now but my contract killer, sorry, hitman, ummm.... aquaintance, will soon finish you all off. mwu-ha-ha-ha-ha and excetera. Also, leashes coroner? I thought you'd be up to date with the latest torture devices, such as a CD that loops DW sighing, tutting and complaining about the youth of today. Not that i'm up to date with torture devices.
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Who is drummin7jeff?   Who is drummin7jeff? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:12 pm

Gr8gam3r wrote:
You may laugh now but my contract killer, sorry, hitman, ummm.... aquaintance, will soon finish you all off. mwu-ha-ha-ha-ha and excetera.

thing is we all know the same guy and i have just had a word with him and found out that he likes us more then you Laughing Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: Who is drummin7jeff?   Who is drummin7jeff? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:03 am

This isn't about relationships coroner it's about cold hard cash. And i'm paying so you can all die. Silenced pistol or Sniper rifle, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Who is drummin7jeff?   Who is drummin7jeff? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:56 am

yeah but he likes us more so he will do it for us for free so pay him as much as you like it will be like a little bonus to him before you get dispatched Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: Who is drummin7jeff?   Who is drummin7jeff? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:49 pm

Do it for free? He's a shit contract killer. I'll kill him, then you guys. He's a travesty to the business I am definitley not in and i am in a legitimate business. Like laundering. I have to go now, the cops are watching. (silenced shots in background, screaming). All done, I have to go and get this, er, "meat", to the "butcher" before the aircon goes out and it gets too "hot".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is drummin7jeff?   Who is drummin7jeff? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:06 am

never heard of him!!!
Who is drummin7jeff? Freshs15
Back to top Go down
liverpoolman

liverpoolman

PostSubject: Re: Who is drummin7jeff?   Who is drummin7jeff? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:18 am

Yep sorry Dw forgot to tell you drummin wanted to join the clan hes a pretty good player. I think ud like him he's not an arse like some other folks.
Back to top Go down
Daddy_Warcrimes
Admin
Daddy_Warcrimes

PostSubject: Re: Who is drummin7jeff?   Who is drummin7jeff? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:39 am

Liv....No probelms M8.

It was just that I need to add him onto my buddy list.

DW
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: Who is drummin7jeff?   Who is drummin7jeff? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:27 am

Indeed.... bide your time...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is drummin7jeff?   Who is drummin7jeff? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:28 pm

i play with him all the time with chickenliver-poolman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is drummin7jeff?   Who is drummin7jeff? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is drummin7jeff?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Call of Duty 4 :: New Clan Members-
Jump to: