Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red Faction: Guerrilla

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chezzvegas

chezzvegas

Red Faction: Guerrilla - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Faction: Guerrilla   Red Faction: Guerrilla - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:23 pm

There is a mode where there are no enemies and you blow sh*t up =]

does that suffice gam3r?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/chezzvegas
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Red Faction: Guerrilla   Red Faction: Guerrilla - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:37 pm

same reason i was unsure where to place it

that would be a great idea gamer how about putting the two together collecting tropies to open up new content for the game like unlocking cheats...ect would not only make you want to get trophies but would make getting them more worth while then just look at me and my trophy whoring ways

with the way things are now with every game having them i don't know about anyone else but i feel oversaturated by them and don't think i will bother with them as much like i have done
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: Red Faction: Guerrilla   Red Faction: Guerrilla - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:58 pm

Well games now HAVE to have trophies. If I had my way I'd give a platinum trophy only, "you booted up the game. F*ck You Sony." Trophies should really be just abou the game, ie, completion, and platinum should be 100% completion. No B$ about doing stuff you wouldn't normally do.
I'd rather have trophies that are just blocked by cheats TBH, but its a nice idea. The only way I would be persuaded to do trophies would be a virtual home trinkey. A gold stopwatch for that GTA4 trophy laid on my coffee table would please me a lot more than a white/grey image.
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Red Faction: Guerrilla   Red Faction: Guerrilla - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:38 am

these next two videos i'm going to post are the last unless something very cool or funny comes out but these two have a lot of info about the game in them as you have a DEV telling you about it from multiplayer modes to XP and weapons also unlockables and maps everything you need to know about this game before you buy

Gameplay Interview Part I

Last edited by coroner on Sun May 17, 2009 11:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Red Faction: Guerrilla   Red Faction: Guerrilla - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:39 am

Gameplay Interview Part II

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Faction: Guerrilla   Red Faction: Guerrilla - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Faction: Guerrilla
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2