Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

strange weekend of footy

Go down 
+6
toon_raver
Gr8gam3r
coroner
shinigami
king_dexta
Donkeykong1000
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Donkeykong1000

Donkeykong1000

strange weekend of footy Empty
PostSubject: LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!   strange weekend of footy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:00 pm

who else watched the liverpool V (???) cant remember lol well liver pool thrashed them 5 nil watch out as man u have struggled to beat that team so liverpool will win(on my vote who also supports liverpool
Back to top Go down
king_dexta

king_dexta

PostSubject: Re: strange weekend of footy   strange weekend of footy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:31 pm

4-0..

5-0 on aggregate...

and we shall see who is the better team on sat.. Suspect

CMON UNITED! king
Back to top Go down
Donkeykong1000

Donkeykong1000

PostSubject: Re: strange weekend of footy   strange weekend of footy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:55 pm

y is it liverpool v man u
Back to top Go down
king_dexta

king_dexta

PostSubject: Re: strange weekend of footy   strange weekend of footy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:30 am

Donkeykong1000 wrote:
y is it liverpool v man u

some supporteru are! .. u shd kno this sht donkey!

not impresed Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
shinigami

shinigami

PostSubject: Re: strange weekend of footy   strange weekend of footy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:56 pm

the carolina hurricanes are a way better team lol.
don't watch the footy much, england when they play.
did use to be a big west ham fan when i was young went to most home games.
but prefer abit more action like ice hockey
Back to top Go down
Donkeykong1000

Donkeykong1000

PostSubject: Dexta's( U LOST< MAN U SUCK !!!!!!! 4-1   strange weekend of footy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:49 pm

so wat happened dex, if we dont win the league we are kicking your arse out of the league, and it should of been 3-0 as any one can score from penalties Ronaldo is actually really shit he missed 2-3 goals
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: strange weekend of footy   strange weekend of footy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:08 am

i always thought football was always up and down a team that is winning now won't always be so expect to get the same back at some point just saying so glad i don't support a team
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: strange weekend of footy   strange weekend of footy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:22 am

To quote ( I think it was Alan Carr) "couldn't they just have a big game and decide which team was the best and put an end to all this?" lol.
Back to top Go down
king_dexta

king_dexta

PostSubject: Re: strange weekend of footy   strange weekend of footy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:40 am

Donkeykong1000 wrote:
if we dont win the league

Cant top that.. no wait if you actualy win anything.
Back to top Go down
toon_raver

toon_raver

PostSubject: Re: strange weekend of footy   strange weekend of footy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:08 pm

think how i feel... relegation this season like........ bastard cockney mafia..........lol
Back to top Go down
Daddy_Warcrimes
Admin
Daddy_Warcrimes

PostSubject: Re: strange weekend of footy   strange weekend of footy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:29 pm

I had been waiting for something like this, though to be fair DK did not know who they were playing until Dex mentioned it!

It was a bad day at the ofice for Man u, but cannot see them throwing the title away.

As for you Toon...I have been having the same thoughts until recently (regarding Spurs), but am a little bit happier. we still face Chelsea this weekend though, and have got Manu're and the Liver birds to face yet....

Dk you have to play us last day of the season....so could be interesting if you need to win (to lift the title), and we need to win to stay up....I wonder who will want it more Smile
Back to top Go down
Nollop

Nollop

PostSubject: Re: strange weekend of footy   strange weekend of footy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:01 pm

ahh supporting premiership teams, I remember what that felt like, its been a while though. No matter how poopy you're team is doing just be grateful you aren't having to watch youre team play teams like swansea or blackpool.
Back to top Go down
Kamakarzie

PostSubject: Re: strange weekend of footy   strange weekend of footy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:36 pm

DW we (newcastle) have already played manu, i think its just arsenal and chelsea which out of the top teams we have left to play, and the sad fact is, i think they are our next 2 home games as well. O well me can see an easy 6 points there............
Back to top Go down
Donkeykong1000

Donkeykong1000

PostSubject: strange weekend of footy   strange weekend of footy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:29 pm

man u lost to fulham hahahahahahaha
chelsea lost to totenham (giggles all around) face it tottenham are actually getting better at football, except lennon he missed well bad, 100 metres in the air instead of a simple cross even a Smirth could of pulled off

A man is found dead with a chelsea shirt on and hes in prostitute clothes, the police take the shirt off to save them embaressment
a child gets beaten by his parents, the social worker asks where he wants to live and he replies, "Whales as they never beat any1" courtesy of Jack Dee
Back to top Go down
king_dexta

king_dexta

PostSubject: Re: strange weekend of footy   strange weekend of footy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:48 pm

do you remember who liverpool played this time?

i love how everyone comes out thier lil holes when their teams actualy win something...
Back to top Go down
Daddy_Warcrimes
Admin
Daddy_Warcrimes

PostSubject: Re: strange weekend of footy   strange weekend of footy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:58 pm

COYS......!

Indeed Lennon did miss a cross, but that is why we watch the teams....coz no-one is perfect...not even in a red shirt *looks at Dex and DK*
Back to top Go down
shinigami

shinigami

PostSubject: Re: strange weekend of footy   strange weekend of footy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:17 am

everyone keeps an eye on (the red shirts) that's because in star trek tos they're the ones that get bumped off. you think people after awhile would catch on lol.
Back to top Go down
chezzvegas

chezzvegas

PostSubject: Re: strange weekend of footy   strange weekend of footy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:52 pm

Shouldn't these football topics be in the off topic area?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/chezzvegas
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: strange weekend of footy   strange weekend of footy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:44 pm

your right chezz they have been merged and moved
Back to top Go down
king_dexta

king_dexta

PostSubject: Re: strange weekend of footy   strange weekend of footy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:28 pm

how does this get moved but u lot keep making threads full of crap about lectrocnics or w/e which is the COD4 forums?
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: strange weekend of footy   strange weekend of footy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:17 pm

my electronics is not crap i'll have you know grrrrr......
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: strange weekend of footy   strange weekend of footy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:26 pm

your right dex it has also now been moved it is hard to know what to keep in there but you can't be too strict as i think a lot of people post in that part of the forum as that is were everyone goes

if it's not anything to do with games or game related then i will try and keep on top of things and move them

this is for who ever is reading if your looking for your post and can't find it look in trash talking it might have just been moved i will try and leave a shadow post in the forum it has moved from so you know at first glance (forgot to do that with the electronics)
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: strange weekend of footy   strange weekend of footy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:02 pm

I think it's kind of stupid how there managed to be three of four topics only about football. I don't think it's really that much of a problem, as long as we just post in more appropriate areas, for example, dexta celebrating our 1st years anniversary and then donkey just posting about football in a topic not really about football...
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: strange weekend of footy   strange weekend of footy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:31 pm

i agree reply on the topic itself then make a side note of the pic if you must

i do find the merge button to be useful when there are multiple topics about the same thing
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: strange weekend of footy   strange weekend of footy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:42 pm

HOO-RAY FOR QUICK MOD TOOLS!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: strange weekend of footy   strange weekend of footy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

strange weekend of footy
Page 1 of 1