Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No easy way to say this...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chezzvegas

chezzvegas

No easy way to say this... Empty
PostSubject: No easy way to say this...   No easy way to say this... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:42 pm

After pondering this for a while, I have decided to withdraw from The Legion... This may come as a little bit of a shock to a Few of you, however I believe it would strongly benefit my GCSE's.

Read the bold Razz I'm pullin ya' leg. Only had 20 more mins in which to scare ya Razz Seriously. how many times have I 'left' the Legion now... lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/chezzvegas
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: No easy way to say this...   No easy way to say this... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:44 pm

lol I saw this coming a mile off, like the sony PS3 grill ( a few americans have asked me where they can place orders for it lmao)
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: No easy way to say this...   No easy way to say this... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:13 pm

yeah good one chezz i started to read the bold straight off plus like you said you have tried to leave legion to many times but just as you get out we pull you (oo-er) back in

how do you find the time
Back to top Go down
chezzvegas

chezzvegas

PostSubject: Re: No easy way to say this...   No easy way to say this... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:33 pm

Anything to avoid revsion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/chezzvegas
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No easy way to say this...   No easy way to say this... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No easy way to say this...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic / Misc non gaming related posts :: Talking trash....keep it clean!-
Jump to: