Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hilariously Bad Game Commercials

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
coroner

coroner

Hilariously Bad Game Commercials Empty
PostSubject: Hilariously Bad Game Commercials   Hilariously Bad Game Commercials Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:22 pm

i agree with the poster wondersaurus these are some very bad adverts but some of the stuff does bring back memories

Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: Hilariously Bad Game Commercials   Hilariously Bad Game Commercials Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:16 pm

Does indeed bring back a few memories (my uncle had this kind of box thing and one of the games on it was pole position, it was awful, I like how the advert seamlessly matches the game to real life though Laughing ) although I bet these adverts sold more than sonys creeping crying baby shit, which i'll post when I find it.
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: Hilariously Bad Game Commercials   Hilariously Bad Game Commercials Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:31 pm

Couldn't find the famous toddler saying he's conquered worlds but here's some game ads my generation may remember, "chick flick or bazooka?" lol
PS1 Adverts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hilariously Bad Game Commercials   Hilariously Bad Game Commercials Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hilariously Bad Game Commercials
Page 1 of 1