Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3 things you hate (in real life)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gr8gam3r

3 things you hate (in real life) Empty
PostSubject: 3 things you hate (in real life)   3 things you hate (in real life) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:58 am

What are the 3 things you hate most (i'm not a thing btw Smile )
For me:
1.) Moths, I have mottephobia which basically means last time I saw one I tried to kill it with a baseball bat. And took out a light fitting.
2.) Care Bears, pretentious little balls of puke. Glad i've not seen one in ages.
3.) Jews (just kidding, lol), no, I really hate people who come to a bus stop just as it's stopping and get on before you, despit you being stood there for half an hour.
Can't wait to get a car....

Then I can run the b*stards over.
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: 3 things you hate (in real life)   3 things you hate (in real life) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:42 pm

had a load last week but can't think of any but this one but when i do i'll post more

people that don't move up in queues while driving or standing and just have a big gap between them and the next person sometimes you just feel like moving round them
Back to top Go down
chezzvegas

chezzvegas

PostSubject: Re: 3 things you hate (in real life)   3 things you hate (in real life) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:07 pm

1.) When I burn my food in the oven (especially Chicago Town Pizzas!)
2.) When cars don't stop for me when I'm riding my bmx (it has no brakes, so the only way I'm stopping is as an imprint on their side pannel)
3.) Blockbuster not releasing new games for rental so you buy them, then going in 3 days later to see it for rent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/chezzvegas
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: 3 things you hate (in real life)   3 things you hate (in real life) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:56 pm

Some ones here that chezz'll understand:
1.) The childish (I threw some guy against a wall for ripping my shirt pocket)
2.) The arrogant (I said to some guy "That's quite arrogant of you" and he said "oh thanks" and everybody just stared him down.
3.) The ignorant (The meaning of life is to inform the ignorant, but it doesn't say anything about hating them in the process. When fossils were first discovered vicars said they were put in rocks to test our faith. F*ck off.)
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: 3 things you hate (in real life)   3 things you hate (in real life) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:00 pm

one i hate people who when you are talking to them say "yeah" or make a noise of acknowledgement or agreement in what you are saying the whole time you are talking instead of just every now and then when the conversation calls for the other person to understand what was said
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: 3 things you hate (in real life)   3 things you hate (in real life) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:05 pm

I sometimes just say "yeah" when I find a person boring or can't hear them properly. Sorry coroner...
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: 3 things you hate (in real life)   3 things you hate (in real life) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:28 pm

i'm sure you don't say "yeah" every other word not that i've found and it's only sometimes when i notice it that i find it annoying
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: 3 things you hate (in real life)   3 things you hate (in real life) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:20 pm

yeah.
Back to top Go down
chezzvegas

chezzvegas

PostSubject: Re: 3 things you hate (in real life)   3 things you hate (in real life) Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:23 pm

yeah.
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: 3 things you hate (in real life)   3 things you hate (in real life) Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:08 pm

yeah.
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: 3 things you hate (in real life)   3 things you hate (in real life) Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:50 pm

Yup.
Back to top Go down
chezzvegas

chezzvegas

PostSubject: Re: 3 things you hate (in real life)   3 things you hate (in real life) Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:53 pm

mhhhhmmmmmmmmm.
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: 3 things you hate (in real life)   3 things you hate (in real life) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:02 am

Uh-huh.
My fave thing to do with people like that is "Oh, tell your mum she was great" and they just go "Oh yeah ok." lolz galore
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: 3 things you hate (in real life)   3 things you hate (in real life) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:52 pm

1.when things go off topic
2.people that don't know when a joke stops being funny
3.people that don't know how annoying they are until someone votes for them Razz
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: 3 things you hate (in real life)   3 things you hate (in real life) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:29 pm

lol Razz
1.) I don't like having some guy talk in French at a million miles per hour, then I speak as slow as an idiot and they don't understand that they have to talk a bit slower.
2.) People you ask to ask you the oral french questions and speak them like an idiot.
3.) Cheaters and glitchers on gamebattles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 things you hate (in real life)   3 things you hate (in real life) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 things you hate (in real life)
Page 1 of 1