Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tumbleweed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
coroner

coroner

tumbleweed Empty
PostSubject: tumbleweed   tumbleweed Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:11 pm

i was wondering where i left my tumbleweed it's on here

was it something i said? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

tumbleweed Empty
PostSubject: Re: tumbleweed   tumbleweed Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:21 pm

I think that since all the arguments stopped there's been less to say. Or people are worried about starting an argument. I'll jump in head first, coroner, your choice in fabric colour is poor. Joke Very Happy

But seriously, where is everybody!?
Back to top Go down
chezzvegas

chezzvegas

tumbleweed Empty
PostSubject: Re: tumbleweed   tumbleweed Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:29 pm

It's like me and Gam3r said at school a few days ago - since the block feature came in and people aren't arguing, the forums are essentially dead lol.

Coroner - your choice of fabric colour is a good one
Gam3r - not so Razz JOKES.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/chezzvegas
Gr8gam3r

tumbleweed Empty
PostSubject: Re: tumbleweed   tumbleweed Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:29 pm

Chezz, I'll have you know black is very slimming, so why doesn't coroner like it (joke)?
But yeah, I don't think people are blocking each other, just scared of incuring the wrath of Steve. BTW, going slightly off topic, there's thunder here Very Happy and is it true that Donkey has left =L=? I heard a rumour I'm just asking for one post with a conclusive answer and then we can go back to talking about us not talking.
Back to top Go down
shinigami

shinigami

tumbleweed Empty
PostSubject: Re: tumbleweed   tumbleweed Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:47 am

not that i know of mate.

i have been to busy checking out trailers for some up and coming jrpg's i 'm dying to get my hands on
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

tumbleweed Empty
PostSubject: Re: tumbleweed   tumbleweed Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:17 pm

i have not heard anything gamer if he has i've not been told but since my PS3 is still away i have no way of communicating with anyone apart from on here and eveyone stopped talking i thought everyone had put my name in the blocker lol i felt so alone Sad

the one time everyone stops talking and hardly any new or anything comes out
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

tumbleweed Empty
PostSubject: Re: tumbleweed   tumbleweed Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:32 pm

I know. TBH I'm a bit pissed off with my PS3, the only killer games out there for me are COD4 and GTA4. Other games can't hold a candle to them it terms of design and graphics but even now I'm getting a bit bored of them. KZ2 was good, but not great, and in my opinion certainly not a COD4 killer, the tactical elements were blotched over completly by a thick layer of muddy and ugly "badges" which reward players for just using them, not even tactically. Flashpoint has been delayed, quite how that's possible without a confirmed date in the first place is beyond me and i'm sat pateintly, twiddling my THUMBS waiting for something to do. Oh yeah. Revision. Oh well, better get good grades and then I can make some REALLY good killer games. in 6 years I'm aiming for COD 8: French Revolution Muskety shoot out super-happy-fun game or GTA 5: Essex! I can see it now "Play as an aged computer architect, rise through the ranks of your shady unknown bank by blackmail and purchase AK47s that are more available than education"
Back to top Go down
chezzvegas

chezzvegas

tumbleweed Empty
PostSubject: Re: tumbleweed   tumbleweed Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:17 pm

the petition for GTA5:Essex has Just begun. Now, to flood rockstar north's inboxes! they need the protagonist to be called Steve or Tom...

And he should be able to buy shares in various banks, but none of them have a name, and the conclusion of the story is that there was infact no bank at all, and it was just him mindf**king you in a distractive manner while he strokes babies and oven bakes frozen pizzas =]
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

tumbleweed Empty
PostSubject: Re: tumbleweed   tumbleweed Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:05 pm

Mission Ideas?
Steve has to enter the factory where illicit photos of deep dishes are being stolen by Dominoes and kill then with a thin and crispy to the neck.
Steve has to distinguish between a hooker and an ordinary Essex girl. Incorrect response results in HIV, correct results in HIV and is cheaper. A lot cheaper.
Steve tries to intimidate the AI into not running him over.
Back to top Go down
chezzvegas

chezzvegas

tumbleweed Empty
PostSubject: Re: tumbleweed   tumbleweed Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:52 am

A 4 day long tutorial mission teaching you how to do this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q0O_aiJot0

Steve has to work out his profit margin from selling cocaine, and if he wants to raise prices or branch out (more of a minigame to earn money)

Steve realises that the most unbelieveable amount of gunshot wounds and explosive round to the face can be cured by visiting "McBurgerTown" and ordering a £1 burger, so is then told to run headlong into a dogfighting ring, and if he is bitten that "a trip to a fast food outlet will fix the gushing wound" and that "it's only a flesh wound"

Steve is taught the art of the "prank phone call"

Steve discovers that using an ingame prostitute at the right moment will order a real life one to come to your door, and you pay with in game money.
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

tumbleweed Empty
PostSubject: Re: tumbleweed   tumbleweed Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:37 am

Steve has to steal a car with policemen surrounding him, drive into a spray shop, come out black and then achieve a six star wanted level.... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tumbleweed Empty
PostSubject: Re: tumbleweed   tumbleweed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tumbleweed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic / Misc non gaming related posts :: Talking trash....keep it clean!-
Jump to: