Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who will win EuroVision?

Go down 
4 posters

Who will win?
Not the UK because of Iraq
Who will win EuroVision? Icon_voting_bar0%Who will win EuroVision? Icon_voting_bar
 0% [ 0 ]
The daughter of the Russian billionaire who was mysteriosly "picked" last second
Who will win EuroVision? Icon_voting_bar0%Who will win EuroVision? Icon_voting_bar
 0% [ 0 ]
Strategic Value Country
 0% [ 0 ]
I have all the oil country
 0% [ 0 ]
Terry Wogan for leaving this bullshit
 0% [ 0 ]
Graham Norton for not getting attacked by the Russian police
 0% [ 0 ]
I have the most borders country
Who will win EuroVision? Icon_voting_bar20%Who will win EuroVision? Icon_voting_bar
 20% [ 1 ]
I got lots of guns country
 0% [ 0 ]
What happened to singing about our culture and in native language? country
 0% [ 0 ]
Social Republic of Steve's rendition of the MGS4 theme
Who will win EuroVision? Icon_voting_bar80%Who will win EuroVision? Icon_voting_bar
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Gr8gam3r

Who will win EuroVision? Empty
PostSubject: Who will win EuroVision?   Who will win EuroVision? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:13 pm

As you see I think EuroVision can go hide in St Basils and fudge itself.
Back to top Go down
chezzvegas

chezzvegas

PostSubject: Re: Who will win EuroVision?   Who will win EuroVision? Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:47 am

Politics politics policics nowadays... Why doesn't the UK ever enter anyone with a vague amount of talent? If we put in any UK band at all we would stand a chance, but we put in a person who won a game show to be part of a bigger gameshow!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/chezzvegas
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Who will win EuroVision?   Who will win EuroVision? Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:06 am

i don't know why we bother at all the only reason to watch is to see just how many countries are in europe that you didn't even know existed and won't hear about again until the next eurovision
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: Who will win EuroVision?   Who will win EuroVision? Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:35 pm

Some of the music from eurovision has been genuinley decent, eg Wild Dances by Ruslana, a Russian winner. But since then every country I have seen has pretty much sung the same pop music copy and paste crap, and now it's ALL in English basically. I prefered making up my own words to Latvia's songs, as opposed to some bullsh*t about love. The only way voting won't be pollitical would be a 100% public vote.

I like the little backwater countries though, I never knew Israel was part of Europe and singing about politics didn't break the rules. Israel can go fudge itself too, peaceful co-existence when you are killing thousands of civilians? When you build on a buffer zone? When you brutally control water and electricity supplies to Pakistan, whose land YOU live on? F*ck off.
Back to top Go down
shinigami

shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Who will win EuroVision?   Who will win EuroVision? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:32 am

don't watch it , we have enough singing and dancing shows as it is.
bad enough they took my robin hood of to show it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will win EuroVision?   Who will win EuroVision? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who will win EuroVision?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic / Misc non gaming related posts :: Talking trash....keep it clean!-
Jump to: