Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Operation Flashpoint Cold War Crisis Demo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gr8gam3r

Operation Flashpoint Cold War Crisis Demo Empty
PostSubject: Operation Flashpoint Cold War Crisis Demo   Operation Flashpoint Cold War Crisis Demo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:21 pm

I guess this is off topic as it's neither new nor updated but with Operation Flashpoint 2: Dragon Rising on the horizon I thought it'd be nice to visit some of it's PC predecessors, so I tried the Operation Flashpoint: Cold War crisis demo, and it's fun, and like most things that are fun it's also hard (new forum regulations, every post MUST have a jizz, penis or old DW joke from now on Razz .
I'd encourage everybody here to try it out as I had a great time playing the first mission, which ballsed up royally and turned into escape and evade.
The best news is, as it's so old DW's toaster can play it, one of his pretend magic computers isn't needed.
Anyways, check it out:
http://operationflashpoint.filefront.com/file/Operation_Flashpoint_Cold_War_Crisis_Single_Player_Demo%3B13428#Download

Some buttons you'll find useful:
V = Aim down sight
0 = Talk to command
Space = skip beginning cutscenes

Once again, remember this is a military simulator, so it's bloody hard.
Back to top Go down

Operation Flashpoint Cold War Crisis Demo
Page 1 of 1