Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PS3 version of Prototype features installation bug, annoying workaround

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
coroner

coroner

PS3 version of Prototype features installation bug, annoying workaround Empty
PostSubject: PS3 version of Prototype features installation bug, annoying workaround   PS3 version of Prototype features installation bug, annoying workaround Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:38 pm

for those of you that are getting prototype within the next dew days you might find there is an install bug but there is also a workaround until it gets patched details below:

If your PS3 tells you that you don't have enough hard disk space for the installation -- and you know that it's LYING to you -- then you'll have to use this workaround, provided by Activision support: change the amount of free hard disk space on your system by 700MB. This can be done by either installing another PS3 game (like Infamous), downloading game demos (like the Infamous demo), or downloading and removing videos from the hard drive (like videos of Infamous).

The Activision support site notes the team is working on a better solution: "We take this issue very seriously and are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause." We're sure PS3 owners will patiently wait for a patch.

that's good to know i really want to play it but i am on like 3 diffrent games as it is hopefully it will be patched by the time i get round to it
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: PS3 version of Prototype features installation bug, annoying workaround   PS3 version of Prototype features installation bug, annoying workaround Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:24 pm

PS3 players will wait patiently? F*** that lol. There was a similair bug with ratchet and clank, but luckily that could be solved by downloading and deleting their demo.
Back to top Go down
king_dexta

king_dexta

PostSubject: Re: PS3 version of Prototype features installation bug, annoying workaround   PS3 version of Prototype features installation bug, annoying workaround Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:24 pm

ive got it... didnt have any probs
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: PS3 version of Prototype features installation bug, annoying workaround   PS3 version of Prototype features installation bug, annoying workaround Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:47 pm

yeah i think i read about that as well gamer

i think some people had a problem and some didn't by the time i got round to playing prototype a day or so later they had a patch like they promised

still under a pile of games
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 version of Prototype features installation bug, annoying workaround   PS3 version of Prototype features installation bug, annoying workaround Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS3 version of Prototype features installation bug, annoying workaround
Page 1 of 1