Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stalin, mother of Steve.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gr8gam3r

Stalin, mother of Steve. Empty
PostSubject: Stalin, mother of Steve.   Stalin, mother of Steve. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:19 pm

As I've allready said to chezzvegas the random cat who visits my Dad's yard (now named Stalin after my Dad's mate looked after his mate's dog called Hitler so was just keeping the theme) has probably had kittens. Smile
The kittens, once found, will be called:
Winston
Truman
Lloyd
and, of course, Steve.
Following with the leaders tradition that Chris (said mate) has started with Stalin.
I'll send a photo as soon as I can but I don't want to go hunting the kittens out because sometimes cats get scared and eat their kittens. And if "Stalin, mother of Steve" didn't throw you enough I'm sure "Stalin eats Steve" would.

Btw, yes, we did think that stalin was male when we called her Stalin, but nobody wanted to check. And we hope that Stalin has had kittens otherwise she's just gone really thin, but it does look like she has. Oh, and I WILL make sure a female cat isn't called Steve. It'll be called Steveina. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: Stalin, mother of Steve.   Stalin, mother of Steve. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:37 pm

We've seem the first kitten and it has been named steve, I'll send a pic as soon as it comes out in the daylight/doesn't run off/when I have my camera Smile
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Stalin, mother of Steve.   Stalin, mother of Steve. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:41 pm

Gr8gam3r wrote:
when I have my camera Smile

i always thought you carried your camera around with you no matter where you go for those spare of the moment up the skirt panties shots you like collecting and putting up on the website you own (and that i visit regular) don't tell me it's someone else running pantiesparadise.co.uk

on topic would like to see some pics when you get the chance
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: Stalin, mother of Steve.   Stalin, mother of Steve. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:42 pm

Well it is a feral cat that just happens to be near the yard. It eats everything, including digestive biscuits so I'll try tempting it out with a rich tea next time I go Smile
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: Stalin, mother of Steve.   Stalin, mother of Steve. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:49 pm

Chezz managed to get a photo of Steve (the white kitten) and Sadiq (the black kitten). Guess where the names come from Razz. If chezz could upload 'em here it'd be great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalin, mother of Steve.   Stalin, mother of Steve. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stalin, mother of Steve.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic / Misc non gaming related posts :: Talking trash....keep it clean!-
Jump to: