Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

your cool man

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
coroner

coroner

your cool man Empty
PostSubject: your cool man   your cool man Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:02 pm

so i just thought i would ask as the hot weather is upon us have any of you got any sneaky ways you have been keeping cool

i have found myself looking in my fridge for a lot longer and was thinking of trying to fit a big fan in there but i'm sure the motor would not last that long (and i would have to eat all the food but that's not bad at all)

of course the place you live in might have air conditioning and if so I HATE YOU! and i'll be round within the hour:lol:

i truly hate the sun and if i could shoot it down with an elephant gun like they do in the cartoons then i would i always think of moving to antarctica every summer but it's just too hot Laughing
Back to top Go down
chezzvegas

chezzvegas

your cool man Empty
PostSubject: Re: your cool man   your cool man Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:17 pm

As long as you are alone, do EVERYTHING naked. Not that this makes much of a change to your daily routine Coroner ;P

But it seriously helps =] If there are people around, just underwear is good.

I managed to scrounge a big ass fan that my mum was gonna chuck away, only problem is it's louder than an opera singer giving birth...

I am wanting to buy a £3 paddling pool from B&Q to put next to my trampoline so that when im boiling hot, I just jump in, but the mother says no =[

If you have a basement, move your gaming setup down their as it is cooler, and try opening all your windows

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/chezzvegas
coroner

coroner

your cool man Empty
PostSubject: Re: your cool man   your cool man Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:30 pm

all the windows open.......check
all fans going and pointed at me......check
underwear on ....check (don't want to scare the neighbors lol)

if it get's to bad might have to be a bath with ice time again like a few summers ago aahhhhh refreshing
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

your cool man Empty
PostSubject: Re: your cool man   your cool man Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:15 pm

YOU MIGHT HAVE A BATH! Man, it must be hot lol, thought you were a cologne/squirrel dung man coroner Razz
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

your cool man Empty
PostSubject: Re: your cool man   your cool man Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:44 pm

Gr8gam3r wrote:
YOU MIGHT HAVE A BATH! Man, it must be hot lol, thought you were a cologne/squirrel dung man coroner Razz

who's been telling you my beauty tips but i do prefer elephant dung just stand at the back of and elephant and pull the tail that's good for the skin then have it piss all over you to rinse for that i just let an elepahnt dump and piss on me freshness the ladies love that elefunk (not the game) Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

your cool man Empty
PostSubject: Re: your cool man   your cool man Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

your cool man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic / Misc non gaming related posts :: Talking trash....keep it clean!-
Jump to: