Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Retailers say not to expect MAG until early 2010

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
coroner

coroner

Retailers say not to expect MAG until early 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Retailers say not to expect MAG until early 2010   Retailers say not to expect MAG until early 2010 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:30 am

this is still not comfired at the time of posting this but will try and keep it updated info copied ans pasted below

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Various US retailers have changed their estimated release date for upcoming PS3-exclusive shooter MAG. The general rule of thumb is that if a single retailer has a funky listing, it's usually an error -- but when two or more retailers have MAG listed as releasing in January, something begins to smell fishy. Of note is the fact that both GameFly and GameStop are listing different January dates.

While Sony hasn't "made any announcements in regard to a date for MAG" and is "assuming that the retailers are speculating in an effort to start preorders," we were told by a Sony rep at E3 that MAG would be part of the company's Christmas lineup. Without it, we're looking at Ratchet and Uncharted having the entire Christmas stage to themselves.

Another interesting thing to note is that European retailers Play and Game have the game listed for a November release. In short, we have no idea when this game is coming out, but at least we're not the only ones.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

seems like a lot of games are moving there dates about which is not a bad thing as a shed load of games seem to be all coming out at once but as consumers we need to know so we can spend the money on other products
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: Retailers say not to expect MAG until early 2010   Retailers say not to expect MAG until early 2010 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:37 pm

I wouldn't believe a word the retailers say. They haven't got a clue what they are on about. two sites said Dragon rising is out September 30th and a few more Ausgust 30th. The only people you should listen to regarding release dates is the makers themselves. And DRs release date is revealed tomorrow, I'll let y'all know what it is Smile
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Retailers say not to expect MAG until early 2010   Retailers say not to expect MAG until early 2010 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:52 am

i never do the way i look at it i get given a rough month that a game is going to be released in then at the end of the month before hand and the begining of the month i was told i look at the retailer it's very rare that when your in a month that the release date get's changed but yeah always look to the maker but remember sometimes they to get it wrong

but if it's a game you really want you should have it already pre-ordered as soon as you can

i only put this up as a lot of games are being moved around (i should of posted a load but was between PC's so my time on the forum was short)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retailers say not to expect MAG until early 2010   Retailers say not to expect MAG until early 2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retailers say not to expect MAG until early 2010
Page 1 of 1