Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let the beat build!

Go down 
+2
shinigami
OmGiTzCuF
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shinigami

shinigami

Let the beat build! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the beat build!   Let the beat build! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:29 pm

another great song by them. now this is of thier new cover album but it rocks, so hard to narrow this band down to just 2 pv's

Back to top Go down
shinigami

shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Let the beat build!   Let the beat build! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:34 pm

right now on to my second fav artist.
shiina ringo has done many solo albums and still does but she also is in a band called tokyo jihen that has brought out 3-4 albums plus she is in another group forget the name, plus she helps out up and coming bands writes, edits and produces her own songs talented or what lol.

and she has won the unoffical cosplay queen title 3 years in a row you'll see why lol

Back to top Go down
shinigami

shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Let the beat build!   Let the beat build! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:38 pm

he is another by her some early stuff

Back to top Go down
shinigami

shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Let the beat build!   Let the beat build! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:39 pm

now i picked this from all the tokyo jihen vids because they didn't have the ones i liked plus 3:13 into it you really feel for the dancers lol

Back to top Go down
shinigami

shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Let the beat build!   Let the beat build! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:41 pm

now onto some a hardcore band this band has gone from hardcore punk to metal through to funk then started to fuse them togeather

check out Maximum The Hormone

Back to top Go down
shinigami

shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Let the beat build!   Let the beat build! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:42 pm

now not going into why this pv rocks, you lot can tell what the pv's about by watching it unlike my mates lol

Back to top Go down
shinigami

shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Let the beat build!   Let the beat build! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:45 pm

now cuf this might be more up your street i love this band not just because the woman is HOT but i like thier style

Aural Vampire
this pv is so cool

i was going to put to up but i have a few other bands to show. YES HER TEETH ARE REAL
Back to top Go down
shinigami

shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Let the beat build!   Let the beat build! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:47 pm

finding pv's by this bands is so hard they do a song that say's my name shinigami but can't find the video for it but this one still rocks enjoy

Back to top Go down
shinigami

shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Let the beat build!   Let the beat build! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:50 pm

right the band i talked about that does alot of intros and outros to anime

high and mighty color here is the song from gundam seed i think

i have all thier stuff until the singer left to marry some old producer dude. thay were given a machine to print thier own money after having 2 songs from the 2 top japanese anime

Back to top Go down
shinigami

shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Let the beat build!   Let the beat build! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:54 pm

i really like this song it was the last one i grabbed before the split and is a chilled tune

Back to top Go down
shinigami

shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Let the beat build!   Let the beat build! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:57 pm

last tune me and coroner really like this band they have made it BIG in america and all over.

they sing in english but don't try to hide thier roots the band is FACT. this pv rocks if you like check out the boom boom satalites remix

i still have more if you like these so let me know
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Let the beat build!   Let the beat build! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:05 pm

do like Maximum The Hormone i think they were the one's i've heard you playing a few times still need to get the album of you and FACT does rock
Back to top Go down
OmGiTzCuF

OmGiTzCuF

PostSubject: Re: Let the beat build!   Let the beat build! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:49 pm

7188 - Song is good I was optimistic of the beginning but as the song progressed it was amazing. The second song from them is very good, like how the beat built up.

Shiina - Amazing~~ I found myself oddly singing along even though I suck and cant speak Japanese, the beat itself is awesome reminds me of a breakbeat. Her lyrics are amazing they flow with the beat so well, Im feeling the whistling in her second song.

Tokyo Jihen - Not feeling it =/ her voice BLAH! But that police officer outfit Very Happy!

Maximum The Hormone - Not feeling them Sad not my style of rock.

Koi no? - Not feeling them either.

Aural Vampire - The beat got me hooked when I pressed play, her teeth are real? dang... she is pretty cute she can suck my.... blood any day Razz.

Shinigami - Idk just not feeling the song period.

high and mighty color - The girl is good at singing just dont like the guy part.
Amazing? - Sounds good the guy part is less noticeable so its fine.

FACT - Hells yes they are good the mask are awesome Very Happy.

Thanks for the songs keep them coming if you want you can just post the link if you want or embed either way is fine.
Back to top Go down
OmGiTzCuF

OmGiTzCuF

PostSubject: Re: Let the beat build!   Let the beat build! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:56 pm

Soul eater is the first anime I recently watched and this song got me hooked its called Papermoon.

Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: Let the beat build!   Let the beat build! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:03 am

It's so late I just thought I should turn the volume off so I don't disturb my family. Then I remembered it's bloody music Razz I'll take a listen in the morning Razz
Back to top Go down
shinigami

shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Let the beat build!   Let the beat build! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:46 am

that first 7188 was so good that is why i started searching more for thier music. attack no1 is from thier second cover album, it's a japanese cartoon.
koi no megalover is maximum the hormone still.
i know way better tokyo jihen songs. shiina wanted to try new styles. the outfits in that and the nurse song and the many other outfits is why she is a cosplays wet dream lol.
believe it or not that is from thier new album that she let other people write, edit and produce, and many people say they shouldn't have lol.
really glad you like them mate got many more, vampire know you would like, when i heard the album then saw the video i was gob smacked, her look was not what i thought she would look like lol.
skull candy is not for everyone lol. i will watch the vid when i get in from work, thanks for the up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the beat build!   Let the beat build! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the beat build!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic / Misc non gaming related posts :: Talking trash....keep it clean!-
Jump to: