Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal gear online beta delayed UPDATED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
coroner

coroner

Metal gear online beta delayed UPDATED Empty
PostSubject: Metal gear online beta delayed UPDATED   Metal gear online beta delayed UPDATED Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:05 pm

hi guys

not sure if you know this but the beta has been delayed here is the news

IMPORTANT NOTICE for all
METAL GEAR ONLINE PREMIERE BETA players

We would like to thank all players for their keen interest in taking part in the beta test.
However, we regret to inform you that due to extraordinary levels of traffic from all around the globe, we have been unable to run the service to the level we expected.
As a temporary measure, we will be suspending the European public beta test and restart it once we stabilize our server.
We would like to apologize for all inconveniences as well as confusion caused.

We would like to add that due to the above reasons, we will be making the following changes to the schedule:

1) Suspend beta test: As of 21/04/2008 08:00(CEST)
2) Restart date: TBA. We will be making another announcement on 22/04/2008 08:00(CEST)
3) Beta Test closure: This will now be on 11/05/2008 at 24:00(CEST) rather than 06/05/2008 at 24:00(CEST)

UPDATE

1) Suspend beta test: As of 25/04/2008 08:00(CEST)
2) Planned for 25/04/2008 24:00(PDT). While the start is planned for the weekend, it may change due to unforseen circumstances.
3) Beta Test closure: This will now be on 11/05/2008 at 24:00(CEST) rather than 06/05/2008 at 24:00(CEST)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal gear online beta delayed UPDATED   Metal gear online beta delayed UPDATED Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:13 am

cant wait to get this game comes out on the 12th i think
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Metal gear online beta delayed UPDATED   Metal gear online beta delayed UPDATED Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:46 am

yeah the 12th going to be sweet
Back to top Go down
Daddy_Warcrimes
Admin
Daddy_Warcrimes

PostSubject: Re: Metal gear online beta delayed UPDATED   Metal gear online beta delayed UPDATED Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:04 pm

so this is a recomended buy then? what is online going to be like?

Anyone played it. when I tried it said that the beta had finished!

DW
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Metal gear online beta delayed UPDATED   Metal gear online beta delayed UPDATED Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:26 pm

online was not that bad but i am getting it for the single player as the videos i have seen look sweet and i played all the others
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal gear online beta delayed UPDATED   Metal gear online beta delayed UPDATED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal gear online beta delayed UPDATED
Page 1 of 1