Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CLAN WAR WITH BpM*, STARTS 6pm SATURDAY!

Go down 
+3
chezzvegas
Daddy_Warcrimes
Gr8gam3r
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gr8gam3r

CLAN WAR WITH BpM*, STARTS 6pm SATURDAY! Empty
PostSubject: CLAN WAR WITH BpM*, STARTS 6pm SATURDAY!   CLAN WAR WITH BpM*, STARTS 6pm SATURDAY! Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:40 am

Who can fight? Names I have so far are:
DonkeyKong1000
chezzvegas
me.
I'm sure there are others so please remind me, BpM* will probably have 5ish people ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Daddy_Warcrimes
Admin
Daddy_Warcrimes

PostSubject: Re: CLAN WAR WITH BpM*, STARTS 6pm SATURDAY!   CLAN WAR WITH BpM*, STARTS 6pm SATURDAY! Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:46 am

Cann0t guarantee it, as I will be doing 'adult' stuff...and no this has nothing to do with making more children....I have enough now thanks (what with you lot!)

I hope to have finished work in the garden (yes I have one) so might be able to play, but whether I could be assed is another matter. I am sure you will have much 'better' players sign up....honest. Try to take some of our american cousins with you...they are all good players (plus OMG has a nice pair of....well you have seen his avatar)....

If you are stuck and no-one else can make it, and you can find him...then DW will play..(sounds a lot like the A team don't it!) crazy fooool....

note to self: stop drinking after dinner....mmmm feel great..... Shocked
Back to top Go down
chezzvegas

chezzvegas

PostSubject: Re: CLAN WAR WITH BpM*, STARTS 6pm SATURDAY!   CLAN WAR WITH BpM*, STARTS 6pm SATURDAY! Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:27 am

DW - is adult stuff something to do with seeing your grand-kids to tell them war stories?

thought i'd make a dramatic return to the forums by very badly attempting to insult the clan leader Smile

Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/chezzvegas
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: CLAN WAR WITH BpM*, STARTS 6pm SATURDAY!   CLAN WAR WITH BpM*, STARTS 6pm SATURDAY! Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:42 am

i am still unsure if i can make it don't know if i will be back in time

but this should give all those that have not played a match a chance to join like DW says ask some of our mates from across the pond
Back to top Go down
Daddy_Warcrimes
Admin
Daddy_Warcrimes

PostSubject: Re: CLAN WAR WITH BpM*, STARTS 6pm SATURDAY!   CLAN WAR WITH BpM*, STARTS 6pm SATURDAY! Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:26 am

chezzvegas wrote:
DW - is adult stuff something to do with seeing your grand-kids to tell them war stories?

thought i'd make a dramatic return to the forums by very badly attempting to insult the clan leader Smile

Razz

At the moment I feel like I have a big target on my forehead when I enter parties with you lot....the amount of abuse is amazing....I even feel older then I am just by you lot telling me I need to slow down / watch my back / don't over stretch when reloading etc....

However at least i do not moan as much as some Cool I am no victor meldrew yet.....(I Don't beleive it!)
Back to top Go down
Nollop

Nollop

PostSubject: Re: CLAN WAR WITH BpM*, STARTS 6pm SATURDAY!   CLAN WAR WITH BpM*, STARTS 6pm SATURDAY! Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:15 pm

If I can connect to the party I am available for selection.

p.s. I'll try not to kill you lot with grenades if we play hardcore TDM this time, sorry!
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: CLAN WAR WITH BpM*, STARTS 6pm SATURDAY!   CLAN WAR WITH BpM*, STARTS 6pm SATURDAY! Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:14 pm

Quote :
At the moment I feel like I have a big target on my forehead when I enter parties with you lot

i hope i am not included in that but i know what you mean i hear what it's like

Quote :
the amount of abuse is amazing

i say the odd thing after other people say stuff but i keep it a lot more friendly jesting then some i aint saying any names Razz i think these young scallywags like to see what they can get away with

Quote :
I even feel older then I am just by you lot telling me I need to slow down / watch my back / don't over stretch when reloading etc....

i prefer experience over cocksure attitude

Quote :
However at least i do not moan as much as some Cool

amen to that altho i think i am guilty of that sometimes Embarassed

Quote :
I am no victor meldrew yet.....(I Don't beleive it!)

let me know when you get there as i don't think i'm that far behind you lol!
Back to top Go down
ezyboy0i0i

ezyboy0i0i

PostSubject: Re: CLAN WAR WITH BpM*, STARTS 6pm SATURDAY!   CLAN WAR WITH BpM*, STARTS 6pm SATURDAY! Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:45 pm

[b][i]Hello Guys,I am working till seven on Saturday Crying or Very sad .Have been playon with Coroner,
Gorhound and Donkey my Team play needs some attension,But I do Love to unload my RPD in to "em".I Will log on when I can.If you need me invite me.If not till next time.HAPPY FRAGGIN BRO,S Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Daddy_Warcrimes
Admin
Daddy_Warcrimes

PostSubject: Re: CLAN WAR WITH BpM*, STARTS 6pm SATURDAY!   CLAN WAR WITH BpM*, STARTS 6pm SATURDAY! Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:57 pm

Gr8,

how did this go? I had to deal with the kids so could not join...mind you I was online nearly till 6 and did not see you?

Let me know (anyone?)

Thanks

DW
Back to top Go down
chezzvegas

chezzvegas

PostSubject: Re: CLAN WAR WITH BpM*, STARTS 6pm SATURDAY!   CLAN WAR WITH BpM*, STARTS 6pm SATURDAY! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:58 am

this didn't happen... somebody crashed in a helicopter, not naming any names, Gr8gam3r and couldn't add the guys we were meant to play.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/chezzvegas
Daddy_Warcrimes
Admin
Daddy_Warcrimes

PostSubject: Re: CLAN WAR WITH BpM*, STARTS 6pm SATURDAY!   CLAN WAR WITH BpM*, STARTS 6pm SATURDAY! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:16 am

Gr8,

can we re-oprg the match please now you are back down to earth?

You could always point them to these forums to sort out a time and date...

DW
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: CLAN WAR WITH BpM*, STARTS 6pm SATURDAY!   CLAN WAR WITH BpM*, STARTS 6pm SATURDAY! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:01 pm

i came on a lot later that night and was playing with donkey and defiant when i got killed by a chopper only to have my screen go black and my ps3 lock-up and the only way i could turn it off was by the switch at the back

so don't know if that would of happend in thematch

it was strange i was kicking arse that happened and then i sucked it was like i had lag without there being any

hopefully we will be able to sort out another game with them so i might not of missed out
Back to top Go down
gorehound

gorehound

PostSubject: Re: CLAN WAR WITH BpM*, STARTS 6pm SATURDAY!   CLAN WAR WITH BpM*, STARTS 6pm SATURDAY! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:15 pm

Sorry guys I couldnt make it I was with my daughter laughing my arse off!

Love the new sig bro did DW do it for you?

I'm about in the evening after 19:30 weds to sat if there is a mtch to be had or some training or some general shenanigans..
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: CLAN WAR WITH BpM*, STARTS 6pm SATURDAY!   CLAN WAR WITH BpM*, STARTS 6pm SATURDAY! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:46 pm

yeah DW done it for me i think if he's going to do them for all who wants them
Back to top Go down
Daddy_Warcrimes
Admin
Daddy_Warcrimes

PostSubject: Re: CLAN WAR WITH BpM*, STARTS 6pm SATURDAY!   CLAN WAR WITH BpM*, STARTS 6pm SATURDAY! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:06 pm

I will start a new topic on sigs. anyone who wants one can get in line, and give me some ideas to work with...

Glad you like them...

DW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLAN WAR WITH BpM*, STARTS 6pm SATURDAY!   CLAN WAR WITH BpM*, STARTS 6pm SATURDAY! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CLAN WAR WITH BpM*, STARTS 6pm SATURDAY!
Page 1 of 1