Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The butterfly effect

Go down 
+3
Daddy_Warcrimes
king_dexta
Gr8gam3r
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gr8gam3r

The butterfly effect Empty
PostSubject: The butterfly effect   The butterfly effect Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 3:58 am

A classic forum game, i'll start a story and you guys carry on where i left. Like the ones you used to do when you went camping, ok.

I was walking down "taliban street" in district when a marine comes up to me and says......
Back to top Go down
king_dexta

king_dexta

PostSubject: Re: The butterfly effect   The butterfly effect Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 4:06 am

says.... Excuse me sir i will need to check your bag for posible bomb threats
Back to top Go down
Daddy_Warcrimes
Admin
Daddy_Warcrimes

PostSubject: Re: The butterfly effect   The butterfly effect Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 11:43 am

Unfortunatley for me I had not taken my....
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: The butterfly effect   The butterfly effect Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 1:54 pm

big whopper with cheese so I couldn't bribe him to forgive the fact that in my bag I had a.....
Back to top Go down
Kamakarzie

PostSubject: Re: The butterfly effect   The butterfly effect Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 4:51 pm

a poster of rick astley. Sweating, under the pressure, I turned.......
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: The butterfly effect   The butterfly effect Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 8:11 pm

perscalent orange, yeah, i know most people turn red but I have a rare condition called.....
Back to top Go down
Nollop

Nollop

PostSubject: Re: The butterfly effect   The butterfly effect Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 5:01 pm

homosexuality....... the marine was aware of my 'condition' and a creppy smile stretched across his face, and then he said.........
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: The butterfly effect   The butterfly effect Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 9:49 pm

"I come from Alabama an where I's from we don't like your sorts." At which point he took hold of his..... [reminder to everyone to keep it clean]
Back to top Go down
chezzvegas

chezzvegas

PostSubject: Re: The butterfly effect   The butterfly effect Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 6:52 pm

... identical rick astley poster. i was cautious of his ideas, however we began to discuss the pressing isssue of...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/chezzvegas
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: The butterfly effect   The butterfly effect Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 7:15 pm

the rick astley poster Collectors Club and how we can find more members when Suddenly out of nowhere....
Back to top Go down
chezzvegas

chezzvegas

PostSubject: Re: The butterfly effect   The butterfly effect Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 7:34 pm

"never gonna give you up" started playing. we decided that the great lord Rick had shone his love upon us, and so we...
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: The butterfly effect   The butterfly effect Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 12:41 am

sang to the god rick astley, singing in the middle of the street, we hollered on taliban street "..............
Back to top Go down
Nollop

Nollop

PostSubject: Re: The butterfly effect   The butterfly effect Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:02 pm

Then suddenly, mid chorus, we saw a fumingly jealous chezny hawks coming up the road. I AM THE ONE AND ONLY, NOBODY ID RATHER BE. Why arent you singing my song he fumed. We both came out with the same witty reply......
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: The butterfly effect   The butterfly effect Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 7:57 pm

because we dont like you. the marine then said " I have the n00btube so you better sing with us, if you dont we will bring an army of n00bs carying P90s with double tap and martyn00b on and n00b you to hell" . Chezny hawks, sweating under the pressure decided to.....
Back to top Go down
Nollop

Nollop

PostSubject: Re: The butterfly effect   The butterfly effect Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 10:51 pm

plug in his modified contoller with a turbo switch so his friggin G3 and pistols fire quicker than any other friggin gun!!!!!! After this he also flicked on his lag switch and started to run away. We, of course, couldn't stop him as he was jumping all over the place. To stop him we decided to......
Back to top Go down
Daddy_Warcrimes
Admin
Daddy_Warcrimes

PostSubject: Re: The butterfly effect   The butterfly effect Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:11 am

Pull out our LMG's (with matching thigh straps and triple pronged nose scratchers) which we sneakly concealed in our back pockets (seems like everyone has one of these tucked away somewhere). we opened fire and were nearly...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The butterfly effect   The butterfly effect Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 9:55 pm

Mugged by an unarmed yeti who managed to conceal himself within the marines backpack. However i saw this coming and... (thought i would carry it on Razz)
Back to top Go down
chezzvegas

chezzvegas

PostSubject: Re: The butterfly effect   The butterfly effect Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:49 am

Hung, drew and quartered the marine, and slung his lifeless corpse down the well after two days of hanging around to attract a crowd. After the 4 pieces of body hit the floor I began to turn around, only to hear...
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: The butterfly effect   The butterfly effect Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:30 pm

my geography teacher tell me that would harm aquatic life, ashamed i decided to put the head on a pike in...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The butterfly effect   The butterfly effect Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:08 am

my mum's bedroom, however she wasn't very impressed and made me...
Back to top Go down
king_dexta

king_dexta

PostSubject: Re: The butterfly effect   The butterfly effect Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:15 am

invite dexta to ur mums bedroom to join the party... Woooo.. bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The butterfly effect   The butterfly effect Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The butterfly effect
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic / Misc non gaming related posts :: Talking trash....keep it clean!-
Jump to: