Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nollop

Nollop

Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm Empty
PostSubject: Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm   Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:05 am

need six peeps. Sign up here! Im in!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm   Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:09 am

shotgun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm   Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:11 am

im in
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm   Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:23 pm

if i make it back in time not sure i will but give them hell

not being picky but this is in the wrong area should go in Clan Wars / Skirmish invites
i'm sure DW will move it there if he gets a chance but i think he is away at the moment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm   Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:36 pm

its going to really awkward tonigh at 7 my girlfriend comes at 6:30 how long will it last and what game type and why dont you make it another week its abit short notice.
Back to top Go down
Nollop

Nollop

PostSubject: Re: Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm   Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:35 pm

The guy only contacted me last night and wanted to do it pretty sharpish.

Coroner, I thought i'd put it here as I thought people would be more likely to notice it here as the clan invite section hasn't been looked at for ages. I know DW will be angry! I'm scared!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm   Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:50 pm

Guess i'll sign up. (Prays to the call of duty god that S&D won't be played).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm   Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:46 pm

i really cant see any other match being played than search and destroy. its the most tactical and not alot of noobs play it because they die straight away because they just go for the kills not the win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm   Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:05 pm

nollop i really need some info about the match orelse i am not going to play
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm   Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:10 pm

yeah sucks it was such short notice we could of had more people sign up i just hope there is enough to play if there is not and the guy moans tell him that it is his fault for wanting to do it in such a small ammount of time

Nollop wrote:
The guy only contacted me last night and wanted to do it pretty sharpish.

Coroner, I thought i'd put it here as I thought people would be more likely to notice it here as the clan invite section hasn't been looked at for ages. I know DW will be angry! I'm scared!! Rolling Eyes

yeah i only said it because the higher powers that be compel me to make sure they are kept happy
or too keep the forums clean and tidy so DW don't have to do too much work

yeah i get your point no problem at least he can see that we have discussed the reason behind placing said topic in this area

Last edited by coroner on Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nollop

Nollop

PostSubject: Re: Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm   Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:12 pm

cancelled. They pulled out. Sorry. What a waste of time that was!
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm   Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:15 pm

i hope you gave him what for maybe a good nights sleep and he regreted what he had done

i think the same thing happened to donkey they pulled out at the last moment (oo-er)
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm   Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:34 pm

I had that too with FKU, the bloody clan leader never told me that his clan had deserted him and gone off to make BpM*!!! And I missed that because of my bloody helicopter crash Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm   Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:34 pm

maybe we shud get dw to organise one on iw forums. or with his permission i will
Back to top Go down
liverpoolman

liverpoolman

PostSubject: Re: Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm   Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:13 am

We should get a ground war match, so we can have more clan members playing. We should also have the clan sectioned off for clan wars. It doesnt make sense if we have people who specialize in certain games trying to play something different. For example me I hate playing search and destory but Im really good at tdm n domination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm   Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:20 am

ye i get what your saying. ive never had a clan war b4. if anyone else has what game did they play?
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm   Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:24 am

i have been lucky enough to play all the clan matches legion has played and we have yet to lose one (good job people)

it is split up into sections you decide to begin with how many rounds you will play normally best 2 out of 3 but a lot of the time best 3 out of 5

sometimes starts of with a few rounds of TDM then some domination and S&D or a variation of all three

one team will choose the game mode and the others choose the map or each team take turns in choosing the game mode and map to make it fair

here below are a few that we have played and had taken notes and given a blow by blow of what happened some good reading so you can see how they played out

just click the links

=L= vs A$BO....the whole story

=L= vs CBBK...The whole story
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm   Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:01 pm

coroner wrote:
i have been lucky enough to play all the clan matches legion has played and we have yet to lose one (good job people)

it is split up into sections you decide to begin with how many rounds you will play normally best 2 out of 3 but a lot of the time best 3 out of 5

sometimes starts of with a few rounds of TDM then some domination and S&D or a variation of all three

one team will choose the game mode and the others choose the map or each team take turns in choosing the game mode and map to make it fair

here below are a few that we have played and had taken notes and given a blow by blow of what happened some good reading so you can see how they played out

just click the links

=L= vs A$BO....the whole story

=L= vs CBBK...The whole story

thanks for that coroner there was me thinking we would just be playing S and D. the iw forums are shutdown. i was thinking we could get a clan match going on from there.
Back to top Go down
Daddy_Warcrimes
Admin
Daddy_Warcrimes

PostSubject: Re: Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm   Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:25 am

Shame about that.When I saw th post I thought,,,,damn I missed it, and was wondering how you got on.

If people want to fight, then by all means find other clans on the IW forums to fight. We will need at least a weeks advance warning, and need to make sure S&D is overlooked...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm   Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan match VS LSK 8th August 7pm
Page 1 of 1