Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FKU Match - Acceptable Date for Legionaires

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GR8

FKU Match - Acceptable Date for Legionaires Empty
PostSubject: FKU Match - Acceptable Date for Legionaires   FKU Match - Acceptable Date for Legionaires Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:23 pm

FKU Have accepted an invite for a friendly, these boys are good but they're a bit "all out". Who'd like to play and what date (or period) is best fot you. I'm predicting this will be a weekend warrior game. Anyway, you can contact their leader, his PSN is JAYMISTER. This'll be a hard fight and last time we fought we were overwhelmed at first but it wasn't a fair game. So, sign up lads!
Back to top Go down
OmGiTzCuF

OmGiTzCuF

PostSubject: Re: FKU Match - Acceptable Date for Legionaires   FKU Match - Acceptable Date for Legionaires Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:06 pm

ill sign up for Uncle sam! wat do u mean they are a bit "all out"?
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: FKU Match - Acceptable Date for Legionaires   FKU Match - Acceptable Date for Legionaires Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:03 am

As in if they had to crack a nut they'd probably do it with some sort of missile. They don't understand tactics, that's our advantage, but they have strong run 'n' gun players which could be all over us in minuites.
Back to top Go down
OmGiTzCuF

OmGiTzCuF

PostSubject: Re: FKU Match - Acceptable Date for Legionaires   FKU Match - Acceptable Date for Legionaires Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:32 am

well run in gun players always meet their fate by my knife.. but wat u are saying they play P90s? i am guessing
Back to top Go down
Daddy_Warcrimes
Admin
Daddy_Warcrimes

PostSubject: Re: FKU Match - Acceptable Date for Legionaires   FKU Match - Acceptable Date for Legionaires Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:23 pm

If you need me (and my bath chair) I will wheel myself into battle.... Razz

I think a weekend would be good. we need to get Liverpool into it as well. he will show them what run & gun really means!

DW

PS nice pair OMG.....
Back to top Go down
OmGiTzCuF

OmGiTzCuF

PostSubject: Re: FKU Match - Acceptable Date for Legionaires   FKU Match - Acceptable Date for Legionaires Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:10 pm

Hmm i wanan see these guys play in a non clan match to check them out
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: FKU Match - Acceptable Date for Legionaires   FKU Match - Acceptable Date for Legionaires Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:32 pm

They do use P90s a lot, but they normally only start using them when the enemy does or they're getting thrashed.
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: FKU Match - Acceptable Date for Legionaires   FKU Match - Acceptable Date for Legionaires Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:46 pm

i'm up for it if i'm free will have to know the date first but if we end up having more then enough players then i don't mind sitting out and letting other people play but as of now i'm there because DW needs someone to help wheel him in plus if it gets a little hairy out there i can use his chair for cover lol
should be fun just strap a few m60's on the chairs arm rests that DW can fire as i run pushing him in to battle
Back to top Go down
Daddy_Warcrimes
Admin
Daddy_Warcrimes

PostSubject: Re: FKU Match - Acceptable Date for Legionaires   FKU Match - Acceptable Date for Legionaires Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:40 am

Told you I had seen one of them M1 Abrams trundling around on COD!

Just remember to keep pushing INTO cover....I do not want to be sitting in open ground fiddling with my armrests.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: FKU Match - Acceptable Date for Legionaires   FKU Match - Acceptable Date for Legionaires Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:49 am

don't worry DW i'll find you a nice spot to rest up and every now and then come back to wheel you somewhere else so you don't get called a camper

i might put a foot plate on the back so i can push you a few times to get going and jump on the back to cover the rear (oo-er) but they might know where we are from me shouting wweeeeeee when i push you and no that has nothing to do with you and your bladder lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FKU Match - Acceptable Date for Legionaires   FKU Match - Acceptable Date for Legionaires Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:08 am

why dont one of us make a new account and infiltrate there clan hahaha lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FKU Match - Acceptable Date for Legionaires   FKU Match - Acceptable Date for Legionaires Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FKU Match - Acceptable Date for Legionaires
Page 1 of 1