Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bloody Liverpool.......

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Daddy_Warcrimes
Admin
Daddy_Warcrimes

bloody Liverpool....... Empty
PostSubject: bloody Liverpool.......   bloody Liverpool....... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:05 am

typical.....Keane has been signed...sorry this is a footie post, but quite miffed he decided to join them.... Evil or Very Mad

Rant over....
Back to top Go down
king_dexta

king_dexta

PostSubject: Re: bloody Liverpool.......   bloody Liverpool....... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:45 am

maaaaaaaaaaaaaan utd!... best team in the world ye.. end of story. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kamakarzie

PostSubject: Re: bloody Liverpool.......   bloody Liverpool....... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:47 am

We all know Keegans men are going to win the league this year. Wey UP THE TOON.

Everyones allowed to dream!!!!!!!!!! 5-0 win against manu first game of season.
Back to top Go down
king_dexta

king_dexta

PostSubject: Re: bloody Liverpool.......   bloody Liverpool....... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:05 am

even dreaming that aint possbile.. even if our keeper was blind folded IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
king_dexta

king_dexta

PostSubject: Re: bloody Liverpool.......   bloody Liverpool....... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:11 am

best center backs in the world... no chance u gettin through Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Daddy_Warcrimes
Admin
Daddy_Warcrimes

PostSubject: Re: bloody Liverpool.......   bloody Liverpool....... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:23 am

Still at least we might sign Mr Bentley today. that is a good buy. if we can also add Arshavin as well then that would be great.

Think we are away at borough first game of the season.....

hmmmm, you been taking those happy pills again Kam Shocked

DW
Back to top Go down
liverpoolman

liverpoolman

PostSubject: Re: bloody Liverpool.......   bloody Liverpool....... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:25 pm

dos santos is going to make an impact.
Back to top Go down
Daddy_Warcrimes
Admin
Daddy_Warcrimes

PostSubject: Re: bloody Liverpool.......   bloody Liverpool....... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:53 pm

liverpoolman wrote:
dos santos is going to make an impact.

I hope so....he is still quite young though. ( is he mexican?) not sure....We just signed David Bentley so happy about that. there are also rumours regarding Arshavin...so we shall see.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kamakarzie

PostSubject: Re: bloody Liverpool.......   bloody Liverpool....... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:42 am

to king dexta, you say it would never happen, as I recall we managed to score 5 against the best keeper in the world (which one was a sensational lob from a defender). Also, your keeper might as well be blindfolded because, well, its van der sar to say the least. /rant over

Dos santos is mexican DW, and he looks a good prospect for you's. But saying that, i look forward to another 6 points off you's this season Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D.
Back to top Go down
Daddy_Warcrimes
Admin
Daddy_Warcrimes

PostSubject: Re: bloody Liverpool.......   bloody Liverpool....... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:52 am

Quote :

Dos santos is mexican DW, and he looks a good prospect for you's. But saying that, i look forward to another 6 points off you's this season Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D.

hmm...think you got a bit lucky last season...has not happened for a while anyway. must have been when Jol was in charge. think you might find it a bit more difficult this season. Mwhahahahahahah

Shocked

not sure where that laugh came from....
Back to top Go down
Nollop

Nollop

PostSubject: Re: bloody Liverpool.......   bloody Liverpool....... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:08 pm

You lot are football noobs! Ipswich are gonna blow the Championship away this season with the world class striker kevin Lisbie upfront and Richard Wright back between the sticks it's virtually impossible for us not to do well.

Oh yea, King dexta are actually from Manchester or are one of those glory hunters - Cos that really F****n annoys me! Wink
Back to top Go down
king_dexta

king_dexta

PostSubject: Re: bloody Liverpool.......   bloody Liverpool....... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:05 am

Nollop wrote:
You lot are football noobs! Ipswich are gonna blow the Championship away this season with the world class striker kevin Lisbie upfront and Richard Wright back between the sticks it's virtually impossible for us not to do well.

Oh yea, King dexta are actually from Manchester or are one of those glory hunters - Cos that really F****n annoys me! Wink

wow.. ur such a stereotype... no offence but ppl who say that kinda shit are honestly pathetic... i mean if u cant create a constructive argument to prove your opinion apart frm that sht... then wow...

i couldnt care less how much it annoys U .. but ive been supporting them since i was 8ish .. and have watched nrly all their matches... king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloody Liverpool.......   bloody Liverpool....... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:24 pm

KEANOoo.....
bloody Liverpool....... Lgsp0010
Back to top Go down
Nollop

Nollop

PostSubject: Re: bloody Liverpool.......   bloody Liverpool....... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:55 pm

King dexta whats your fucking problem? I ask u a simple question and you start name calling. I think we really know whos the pathetic one. Chillax.
Oh yea and what kind of arguement do you think I was trying to make? I was just asking a question based on the fact that most man u supporters outside of manchester support them as they saw them winning everything as a child and followed them from then on.
I was having a go at you or judging you, jeez!. So if I offended (which I obviously did).
Back to top Go down
Nollop

Nollop

PostSubject: Re: bloody Liverpool.......   bloody Liverpool....... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:58 pm

thats supposed to say i wasn't having a go..... and sorry if i offended.
Back to top Go down
Daddy_Warcrimes
Admin
Daddy_Warcrimes

PostSubject: Re: bloody Liverpool.......   bloody Liverpool....... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:24 pm

Everyone chill please. ....not liking the ' having a go stuff' Evil or Very Mad . afterall you think the players really care who they play for....nope, just as long as they have enough cash to fill up thier overpriced motors.

I support Spurs, if anyone has the right to moan then it is me....so you lot just think yourselves lucky....

DW
Back to top Go down
Nollop

Nollop

PostSubject: Re: bloody Liverpool.......   bloody Liverpool....... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:49 pm

I know. Sorry DW. I have explained to King dexta that the whole post wasn't meant to be serious, it was just a joke. I have also apologised to him for offense I may have caused. I consider the matter now closed and forgotten about. Hopefully I can speak for King Dexta to.
Back to top Go down
king_dexta

king_dexta

PostSubject: Re: bloody Liverpool.......   bloody Liverpool....... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:05 am

ehh... thats wat happens whn u argue about football scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bloody Liverpool.......   bloody Liverpool....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bloody Liverpool.......
Page 1 of 1