Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't panic, but you might not make it past Saturday.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Typhyn

Typhyn

Don't panic, but you might not make it past Saturday. Empty
PostSubject: Don't panic, but you might not make it past Saturday.   Don't panic, but you might not make it past Saturday. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:38 pm

It seems some people fear the earth might be sucked into a black hole this Saturday: http://www.virginmedia.com/digital/science/endoftheworld.php?vmsrc=vmhpld

It's been good fighting with you all, so long and farewell! *Hides behind sofa*.
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Don't panic, but you might not make it past Saturday.   Don't panic, but you might not make it past Saturday. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:21 pm

i think DW's world has already ended with his PS3 breaking

i heard about this a while back and saw a doc about them building it glad to see that have finished (that is as long as they don't destroy everything)
Back to top Go down
Typhyn

Typhyn

PostSubject: Re: Don't panic, but you might not make it past Saturday.   Don't panic, but you might not make it past Saturday. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:24 am

I reckon everything will go black and the words "Level 2" will appear.
Back to top Go down
OmGiTzCuF

OmGiTzCuF

PostSubject: Re: Don't panic, but you might not make it past Saturday.   Don't panic, but you might not make it past Saturday. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:30 am

Its passed saturday.... And we are still alive?
Back to top Go down
Typhyn

Typhyn

PostSubject: Re: Don't panic, but you might not make it past Saturday.   Don't panic, but you might not make it past Saturday. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:01 am

Yeah, so much for being sucked into a black hole. Wonder how long before the next "we might all die" comes along? My money's on the apocalypse happening on the 21st December 2012 - IIRC that's the date the Mayan calendar ends. And those Mayans knew what they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
OmGiTzCuF

OmGiTzCuF

PostSubject: Re: Don't panic, but you might not make it past Saturday.   Don't panic, but you might not make it past Saturday. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:23 pm

Typhyn wrote:
Yeah, so much for being sucked into a black hole. Wonder how long before the next "we might all die" comes along? My money's on the apocalypse happening on the 21st December 2012 - IIRC that's the date the Mayan calendar ends. And those Mayans knew what they were talking about.

Yeahh orr the WWIII... Russia, China and Allies vs America and Allies... My money is on Russia.
Back to top Go down
chezzvegas

chezzvegas

PostSubject: Re: Don't panic, but you might not make it past Saturday.   Don't panic, but you might not make it past Saturday. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:12 pm

Haha Typhyn! Too much Mock the Week for you!

I just hope it breaks down half way through, and you have to push a gigantic pixelated robot into the core of it (Cue Half Life 1 Music!")
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/chezzvegas
Typhyn

Typhyn

PostSubject: Re: Don't panic, but you might not make it past Saturday.   Don't panic, but you might not make it past Saturday. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:46 pm

chezzvegas wrote:
Haha Typhyn! Too much Mock the Week for you!

*sigh* Knew I heard it mentioned somewhere before, couldn't quite place where though :-P
Back to top Go down
chezzvegas

chezzvegas

PostSubject: Re: Don't panic, but you might not make it past Saturday.   Don't panic, but you might not make it past Saturday. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:55 pm

Erm, guys? Don't mean to scare you, but this Wednesday there is a black hole machine being made in Switzerland - To research protons. Chance of us all dying is around 1/1000000 so lets pray!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/chezzvegas
Typhyn

Typhyn

PostSubject: Re: Don't panic, but you might not make it past Saturday.   Don't panic, but you might not make it past Saturday. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:09 am

Yeah, same machine as before, there's a bit about it here; http://www.cracked.com/article_16583_5-scientific-experiments-most-likely-end-world.html

I've got the dentist that day, might not go if we're all going to die ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't panic, but you might not make it past Saturday.   Don't panic, but you might not make it past Saturday. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't panic, but you might not make it past Saturday.
Page 1 of 1