Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fact of the week

Go down 
+2
chezzvegas
Gr8gam3r
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gr8gam3r

Fact of the week Empty
PostSubject: Fact of the week   Fact of the week Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:06 am

I thought it would be nice to put funny facts or interesting facts here. First of all a piece of news which may explain DW taking forever to join a party.
Japanese scients have found that gentlemanly pleasures (that's having a w*nk to me and you) can be extremely good excercise, the best poition to be reading Front or playboy with one hand while keeping the other busy is leaning back in a chair with the feet 10cm away from the floor. If done for 5min a day a trimmer waistline can be expected. DO NOT TRY THIS EXCERCISE IF YOU HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE!!! The excercise tones the abs and arm muscles. Duh.
Back to top Go down
chezzvegas

chezzvegas

Fact of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the week   Fact of the week Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:26 am

where do you think my 6 pack came from?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/chezzvegas
coroner

coroner

Fact of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the week   Fact of the week Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:54 pm

yeah a five knuckle shuffle a day helps keep the mood swings away
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

Fact of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the week   Fact of the week Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:30 pm

Yeah chezz, well done on providing the material to help DW tone up...
JOKING, DW IS NOT A PERVERT IN ANYWAY.
Thought i'd just make sure DW has no case for slander lol.
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

Fact of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the week   Fact of the week Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:45 pm

Can't be arsed to wait a week, must share the knowledge! One common, yet untrue myth was that the muffied body of a cursed ancient egyptian princess was on board. Another mummy fact: mummification is advertised on GTA "since I had my wife mummified I finaly get the third entry point, our sex life has never been better!" Much better than a five knuckle shuffle... if sicker... Also, necrophilia is a fetish involving sex with a dead body. Wikipedia is a strange and somewhat scary place.
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

Fact of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the week   Fact of the week Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:02 pm

The American pentagon stole British research on supersonic flight and put Chuck Yager past the sound barrier. Originaly an exchange of reasearch was planned but when it was Americas turn they backed out. Most American inventions are actually stolen, Alexander Graham Bell was a patent officer who stole the blue prints for the telephone from an italian inventor who was poor. The British also invented, amongst other things:
The US navy
Handcuffs
The Computer
The only invention America has true claim to is:
Condensed milk
Back to top Go down
Daddy_Warcrimes
Admin
Daddy_Warcrimes

Fact of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the week   Fact of the week Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:03 pm

Gr8gam3r wrote:
The American pentagon stole British research on supersonic flight and put Chuck Yager past the sound barrier. Originaly an exchange of reasearch was planned but when it was Americas turn they backed out. Most American inventions are actually stolen, Alexander Graham Bell was a patent officer who stole the blue prints for the telephone from an italian inventor who was poor. The British also invented, amongst other things:
The US navy
Handcuffs
The Computer
Condensed milk

They could never get there one to work...it was all down to the tailplane......we had the corect set-up....and yep they stole it!
Back to top Go down
OmGiTzCuF

OmGiTzCuF

Fact of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the week   Fact of the week Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:27 pm

Daddy_Warcrimes wrote:
Gr8gam3r wrote:
The US navy
Handcuffs
The Computer
Condensed milk

They could never get there one to work...it was all down to the tailplane......we had the corect set-up....and yep they stole it!

OMG I cant believe I live in a country that made Condensed Milk I should give myself a pat on the back.
Back to top Go down
Daddy_Warcrimes
Admin
Daddy_Warcrimes

Fact of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the week   Fact of the week Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:35 am

lol..yeah...we had not figured that one out...shame it tastes pants.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
OmGiTzCuF

OmGiTzCuF

Fact of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the week   Fact of the week Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:19 am

Any more fact of the weeks?
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

Fact of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the week   Fact of the week Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:54 am

Let's see... There's a drug available that makes womens breasts grow. The drug increases milk production and therefore size.
Back to top Go down
Typhyn

Typhyn

Fact of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the week   Fact of the week Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:02 am

"The Oxfordshire town of Wallingford is home to England’s oldest recorded puddle. There has been a puddle on the pavement at the corner of Fir Tree Avenue and Wantage Road since April 1976."

I should point out that's from wikipedia and therefore most likely inaccurate.
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

Fact of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the week   Fact of the week Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:53 pm

Ha ha... DW is the source of most puddles. What sad bastard would record a puddle?
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

Fact of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the week   Fact of the week Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:44 pm

New one:
The Barret sniper rifles are capable of shooting through an engine block and can bring down a chopper in one shot.
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

Fact of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the week   Fact of the week Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:16 am

The only true australian invention is the roatary washing line. Providing a makeshift monkey swing for five year olds to break their heads open on. Well done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fact of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the week   Fact of the week Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fact of the week
Page 1 of 1