Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You'll have to over-wait for Fat Princess UPDATED (29/7/09)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
coroner

coroner

You'll have to over-wait for Fat Princess UPDATED (29/7/09) Empty
PostSubject: You'll have to over-wait for Fat Princess UPDATED (29/7/09)   You'll have to over-wait for Fat Princess UPDATED (29/7/09) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:11 pm

It looks like the much anticipated cake binging/capture the flag sim Fat Princess, which was promised to hit the PSN sometime in June, will not make its initial release window.
Playstation.Blog Europe's Mike Kebby confirmed that while the game would have a global release date, said date won't be next week, and that we can expect the highly frosted gore fest to drop "at some point this summer.
Hopefully the warm summer months won't whittle our precious Fat Princess down to just a Princess. That's not nearly as catchy a title.

i have read that this might have something to do with the PSP version fat princess:fist full of cake i don't know if it is a sync issue or the fact that the PSP version has slightly more content and they are trying to transfer that over to the PS3

will let you know if if i find anymore info

i did post the same thing in the fat princess game to look out for and then remembered this section but i have left it there in case at a later point someone looks in that section and not this

Last edited by coroner on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Fat Princess waddling onto PSN worldwide this week   You'll have to over-wait for Fat Princess UPDATED (29/7/09) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:26 am

well i don't know about the rest of you but it looks like i might be a chubby chaser (fat women) this thursday and altho there is no price for the uk if battlefield:1943 is anything to go by fat princess should be £10

info copied and pasted below

-----------------------------------------------------------
The release date for Fat Princess -- which has been nebulous for a while now -- has finally been nailed down. You'll be playing some class-based cartoony multiplayer (with a dash of bloody ultraviolence) this Thursday, July 30. This is a simultaneous release for American, European and Asian regions -- though a Japanese release date has yet to be confirmed.

While the adorable cartoon protagonists will be losing arms and legs liberally, you'll be able to keep yours firmly attached thanks to a reasonable asking price of $15. No doubt European and Asian prices will be announced soon. Make sure you check out the PlayStation Blog for a PlayStation Eye interview with the developers from Titan Studios.

by Jem Alexander
-----------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
king_dexta

king_dexta

PostSubject: Re: You'll have to over-wait for Fat Princess UPDATED (29/7/09)   You'll have to over-wait for Fat Princess UPDATED (29/7/09) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:09 pm

sweet.. guessin we r all getting it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You'll have to over-wait for Fat Princess UPDATED (29/7/09)   You'll have to over-wait for Fat Princess UPDATED (29/7/09) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You'll have to over-wait for Fat Princess UPDATED (29/7/09)
Page 1 of 1