Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SOCOM: Confrontation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Typhyn

Typhyn

SOCOM: Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: SOCOM: Confrontation   SOCOM: Confrontation Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:28 pm

Don't know if this game interests anyone, but people from the UK will get the chance to get on a beta testing by keeping an eye on eurogamer: http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=229002

It's not a game I know much about, is it going to be a full game or a download? Either way, I doubt I'll be able to afford it. Might get it if I get to beta test it though :-P
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: SOCOM: Confrontation   SOCOM: Confrontation Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:14 pm

yeah i did hear about the beta being put back in the us as they want to get it up and running both here and the us at the same time
i think it is going to happen to resistance 2 beta as well

when i get a chance i'll pad this post out with info and trailers and pic's of socom

Last edited by coroner on Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Typhyn

Typhyn

PostSubject: Re: SOCOM: Confrontation   SOCOM: Confrontation Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:50 pm

coroner wrote:
when i get a chance i'll pad this post out with info and trailers and pic's of socom

Because I'm too lazy too ^.^ Cheers, btw Razz
Back to top Go down
Typhyn

Typhyn

PostSubject: Re: SOCOM: Confrontation   SOCOM: Confrontation Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:04 pm

Oh, update! Revisit that address to see you need to be on at 4 tomorrow (Friday) to have a chance of getting a beta key. Yo have to be a member of Eurogamer though, so I don't know if I'll bother registering or not...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOCOM: Confrontation   SOCOM: Confrontation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOCOM: Confrontation
Page 1 of 1