Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SOCOM 1.60 patch gives players free DLC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
coroner

coroner

SOCOM 1.60 patch gives players free DLC Empty
PostSubject: SOCOM 1.60 patch gives players free DLC   SOCOM 1.60 patch gives players free DLC Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:26 pm

i know there a few people that play this (not sure if the visit the forum anymore) so i thought i would post about this up and coming patch details copied and pasted below:

----------------------------------------------
With SOCOM's 1.50 patch finally "feature complete," the guys at Slant Six decided to announce plans for patch 1.60. The release will add new Special Forces to the game: the Dutch KCT and the Italian COMSUBIN. Each Force will include new heads, voices and outfits. Each of the Forces will also don special weapons: the 417 assault rifle for the Dutch KCT and the SPAS 15 shotgun for the Italian COMSUBIN Special Forces.

Additionally, four new weapons will be available to all players with the 1.60 patch. These are the 9mm Sub Machine Gun, M82A1A, Ak-74 and SR-25. The patch will also include a number of weapon updates and adjustments to existing weapons.

Beyond patch work, Slant Six has also been working on "a major content release/pack," which will be revealed later this month.
-----------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
king_dexta

king_dexta

PostSubject: Re: SOCOM 1.60 patch gives players free DLC   SOCOM 1.60 patch gives players free DLC Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:58 pm

is this game any gd? was considering getin it off amazon for like 8 quid...
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: SOCOM 1.60 patch gives players free DLC   SOCOM 1.60 patch gives players free DLC Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:42 am

not sure i keep thinking the same thing i do know it got bad reviews across the board (not the reason i did not buy it) but i know some people like playing it as i see them in my friends list always on it

if i get a chance i'll ask and report back
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: SOCOM 1.60 patch gives players free DLC   SOCOM 1.60 patch gives players free DLC Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:49 pm

Well at first connections were awful, hence the bad reviews. It improved a lot after server updates etc but it's hard to find a game with other tactically mided players (it's a pretty hard game needing co-operation so playing with a bunch of monkeys is annoying).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOCOM 1.60 patch gives players free DLC   SOCOM 1.60 patch gives players free DLC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOCOM 1.60 patch gives players free DLC
Page 1 of 1