Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

free resident evil 5 gift

Go down 
+2
shinigami
coroner
6 posters
AuthorMessage
coroner

coroner

free resident evil 5 gift Empty
PostSubject: free resident evil 5 gift   free resident evil 5 gift Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:58 pm

i got my free resident evil 5 gift of game today as a thank you for pre-ordering from game i got one of a limited stock of Chris Redfield Figurine it's the same one you can get in the Collector Edition

best pic i could be arsed to find

free resident evil 5 gift CRFig

looks cool did anyone else get one?

Last edited by coroner on Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shinigami

shinigami

PostSubject: Re: free resident evil 5 gift   free resident evil 5 gift Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:11 pm

no because i'll be nicking gorehounds copy of the game while he isn't looking lol
Back to top Go down
Nollop

Nollop

PostSubject: Re: free resident evil 5 gift   free resident evil 5 gift Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:56 pm

You got it free! I pre ordered it at my local gamestation and it was an extra £5 for it. Not alot I know but thats not the point. I settled for the basic copy.
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: free resident evil 5 gift   free resident evil 5 gift Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:08 pm

well they said limited stock but one of my bro's also got one (the other one didn't order it) and he didn't even get an e-mail saying he was picked

sounds like gamestation is trying to make a little more money
Back to top Go down
Donkeykong1000

Donkeykong1000

PostSubject: Re: free resident evil 5 gift   free resident evil 5 gift Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:57 pm

well GAME and gamestation are owned by the same people
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: free resident evil 5 gift   free resident evil 5 gift Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:17 am

game brought gamestation and i think is letting them run Independent from them as far as offers and that

but i was talking about the gamestation near nollop probably wanted to make some extra cash
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: free resident evil 5 gift   free resident evil 5 gift Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:23 am

Coroner likes to play with dolls. Of the blow-up variety. Thought i'd just edge that in there amongst all the other sexual stuff on this forum, lol.
Back to top Go down
shinigami

shinigami

PostSubject: Re: free resident evil 5 gift   free resident evil 5 gift Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:22 pm

it does sound like they are trying to make some extra cash, which is wrong in the credit crunch.
side note the ps3 version has stomped the xbox version buy almost 3 hundred thousand in japan lol
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: free resident evil 5 gift   free resident evil 5 gift Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:01 pm

Gr8gam3r wrote:
Coroner likes to play with dolls. Of the blow-up variety.

could that be any more of a random comment i can't even see any innuendo anywhere i could understand if i said doll but i have clearly said Figurine your cock might be small enough to get some pleaure from it but i can assure you mine is not
Back to top Go down
OmGiTzCuF

OmGiTzCuF

PostSubject: Re: free resident evil 5 gift   free resident evil 5 gift Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:10 pm

Looks like a GI Joe.
Back to top Go down
Donkeykong1000

Donkeykong1000

PostSubject: Re: free resident evil 5 gift   free resident evil 5 gift Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:06 pm

lol the figurine is in esi 5 if you just buy it for 0 credits, i need unlimeted RPG its hrd to get though, finish in under 5 hours!! :0 also infinite on everything thats hard to
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: free resident evil 5 gift   free resident evil 5 gift Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:22 pm

getting it free in a games not like getting it for free in real life especially now days

OmGiTzCuF wrote:
Looks like a GI Joe.

i think he would kick GI joes arse but i think GI joe is bigger in size (oo-er i don't mean there if thats what your thinking)
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: free resident evil 5 gift   free resident evil 5 gift Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:20 pm

coroner, all figurines/action figures / anything like that is a doll. So you like dolls.
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: free resident evil 5 gift   free resident evil 5 gift Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:24 pm

Gr8gam3r wrote:
coroner, all figurines/action figures / anything like that is a doll. So you like dolls.

well thats where i will have to say your wrong (god forbid eh gamers wrong about something i'm sure the world will end now)

a doll is a girls toy(or boys don't want to leave out the gender confused)

a action figure is a boys toy (or girl again don't want to leave out the gender confused)

both of them usually have moving limbs where by a figurine tend not too and are more of an ornament something to look at not to play with
Back to top Go down
Donkeykong1000

Donkeykong1000

PostSubject: Re: free resident evil 5 gift   free resident evil 5 gift Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:55 pm

hes got a point, i have a DK figurine, based on the first game on console for him, its mint to, he dont move, just stands their on a plate
i am trying to get the person who cuts the head off that dude at the start, he looks really cool. Have u seen the resi 5 watch, its about 120 theirs loads of merchendise, its all on gamestation.............
but a doll is cheap and tacy and isnt worth any thing in a few years.

For instance, their was 3 unlimited special edition james bond cars, these were limited, (the unlimited was, well dunno) all three of them are estimated at around £500-£100 a peice on their own in the future, all 3 of them, well they dont know. so thats my definition.
this has to be my most longest post.........
]

just add a few lines of nonsense
and thier we are
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: free resident evil 5 gift   free resident evil 5 gift Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:37 pm

I was trying to make a point that you are playing with a girl's toy, although a blow up doll is a sex toy, with you slinging around all that innuendo you should know that coroner lol.
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: free resident evil 5 gift   free resident evil 5 gift Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:47 pm

i like it when people post a lot (but not walls gamer lol) and just think you done it all in one post well done DK lol

oh i thought you meant something like that but i go with how it sounds maybe if it was made more clear what you meant like "coroner plays with dolls (of the blow-up variety)" then i might not have made that comment

but i was right about you being wrong just not in the way i said it
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: free resident evil 5 gift   free resident evil 5 gift Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:21 am

That last statement, just to clarify, do you mean that you was right about me being wrong, but not in the correct terms I was discussing? (I said that to feel like a lawyer... lol)
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: free resident evil 5 gift   free resident evil 5 gift Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:28 am

your assumption is correct
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: free resident evil 5 gift   free resident evil 5 gift Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

free resident evil 5 gift
Page 1 of 1