Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlefield 1943: Coral Sea Challenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gr8gam3r

Battlefield 1943: Coral Sea Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 1943: Coral Sea Challenge   Battlefield 1943: Coral Sea Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:29 pm

At 43million community kills a new map and game mode, coral sea, will launch. This promises to be (despite another EA gimmick) an excellent map for fighter planes only. It does look amazing in the video. So far Xbox is leading over PS3... and it's not very close so COME ON GUYS! Either die a lot (coroner) or kill a lot (me and chezz) OR ABSOLUTLEY PWN (DW).
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 1943: Coral Sea Challenge   Battlefield 1943: Coral Sea Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:51 am

played the trial and loved it just waiting for some funds to clear so i can get it

Gr8gam3r wrote:
or kill a lot (me and chezz)

well we all know your KDR's likes to dive bomb the ground faster then a Kamikaze pilot too eager on his first day as quoted in chezz's sig

Quote :
"it's soaring, but downwards, like going down really fast" - chezzvegas on Gr8gam3r's KDR
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 1943: Coral Sea Challenge   Battlefield 1943: Coral Sea Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:54 pm

that was my subaccount, slightlyinsane and I used a knife only... Razz
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 1943: Coral Sea Challenge   Battlefield 1943: Coral Sea Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:28 pm

so says you i was only going by what infomation was provided by said sig and as that was not specified

maybe it should read:

"it's soaring, but downwards, like going down really fast" - chezzvegas on Gr8gam3r's subaccount's KDR

or to be exact:

"it's soaring, but downwards, like going down really fast" - chezzvegas on Gr8gam3r's subaccount's KDR while he was only using a knife
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 1943: Coral Sea Challenge   Battlefield 1943: Coral Sea Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:53 pm

Yes it should, and I'm not calling you a liar coroner it's just chezz's sig is not in the right context. I could say chezz's score was plummeting because he used to TK repeatedly on hardcore SnD but on his real account his score is soaring because he glitches. On my subacount I just used to hide in the grass with a ghille suit and get all stabby, just popping up and knifing people. Really good fun, must do it again sometime... anyway my KDR plummeted from around 3 to 1.2 and my real accounts KDR has been increasing constantly and is now at abaout 1.5 something. It occasionaly goes down by 0.01 but thats hardly plummeting to be fair.
Back to top Go down
chezzvegas

chezzvegas

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 1943: Coral Sea Challenge   Battlefield 1943: Coral Sea Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:29 am

Battlefield 1943: Coral Sea Challenge GreenPowerRanger
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/chezzvegas
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 1943: Coral Sea Challenge   Battlefield 1943: Coral Sea Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:07 am

i know mate we talked about all of us doing the whole hide in the grass and only use knifes i was just having a laugh

you will never hear me ever slag another members gameplay ability off as i'm not that great myself i just get by
i'm only in this clan as i showed up on the first day and DW felt sorry for me Laughing

you ribed me at the begining so i just ribed you back and i thought it was going back and forth
i think i should use more smileys of course chezz is not going to have all that in his sig it's too long winded that's what i was making a joke about

it's been too long maybe i'm out of pratice at this whole banter thing

unless i have the situation wrong and no one has mistaken this or taken something the wrong way and we are still having a laugh

if the above statement is true then

YOU ALL SUCK! Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
chezzvegas

chezzvegas

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 1943: Coral Sea Challenge   Battlefield 1943: Coral Sea Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:04 pm

*points to sig*
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/chezzvegas
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 1943: Coral Sea Challenge   Battlefield 1943: Coral Sea Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:52 pm

Was only jokin coroner, like the constant masturbation jokes... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 1943: Coral Sea Challenge   Battlefield 1943: Coral Sea Challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 1943: Coral Sea Challenge
Page 1 of 1