Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 gains co-op 'Onslaught' mode

Go down 
AuthorMessage
coroner

coroner

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 gains co-op 'Onslaught' mode Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 gains co-op 'Onslaught' mode   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 gains co-op 'Onslaught' mode Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:51 pm

all info copied and pasted below

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those of you who like to play Battlefield: Bad Company 2 in good company (FIRED - Ed.), EA just announced a new co-op mode for four players. Onslaught Mode, available "soon" on PS3 and Xbox 360, remixes the Valparaiso, Atacama Desert, Isla Inocentes, and Nelson Bay maps for use in co-op with new vehicle placements and different times of day.

a co-op survival mode pairing you and three others against waves of AI drones on rejigged multiplayer maps
Players are asked to complete specific objectives in each map, with enemy AI attempting to prevent those goals. For example, the announcement specifies that "Vehicle warfare comes to the forefront in Atacama Desert while Nelson Bay focuses squarely on infantry assault."

We're following up with EA about the price of this DLC, as well as the prospect of its release on PC.

by JC Fletcher

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 gains co-op 'Onslaught' mode Empty
PostSubject: Bad Company 2's Onslaught mode deploys June 22   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 gains co-op 'Onslaught' mode Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:48 am

all info copied and pasted below:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DICE has finally dated its upcoming co-op-friendly Onslaught mode in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 on Xbox 360 and PS3: June 22.
It'll be available that Tuesday for $10 on PSN and 800 on Xbox Live -- European PS3 owners will have to wait an extra day, until June 23.

by David Hinkle

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think that is quite a bit of money just for a mode i was hoping that VIP's got it free like most things but i guess not

i would play this but i'm not paying money for it or at least not that much
Back to top Go down

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 gains co-op 'Onslaught' mode
Page 1 of 1