Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 'The Legion' PS3 Clan Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Modern Warfare 2 dynamic themes in the works

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
coroner

coroner

Modern Warfare 2 dynamic themes in the works Empty
PostSubject: Modern Warfare 2 dynamic themes in the works   Modern Warfare 2 dynamic themes in the works Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:07 pm

info copied and pasted below:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We like PS3 dynamic themes. (We don't like paying so much for them, though.) However, ever since the initial batch of themes for LittleBigPlanet, WipEout HD and PixelJunk Monsters, we haven't seen many interesting themes for purchase. That's about to change with the upcoming Modern Warfare 2. Infinity Ward used Twitter to confirm that, like all games released in 2009, MW2 will feature both rumble and Trophy support. Additionally, they noted "some dynamic themes [are] in the works for the PS3 XMB."

Considering the popularity of the Call of Duty franchise, it seems likely that the Modern Warfare 2 dynamic theme will be quite a popular item on the PlayStation Store. We can already see the hordes of people downloading the theme whilst they type up yet more annoying (and incorrect) PSN spam chain letters about how Call of Duty is becoming an Xbox-only franchise.

[Via Examiner]

by Andrew Yoon

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i don't mind the dynamic themes i do agree there are not enough and are way too expensive but you don't mind paying some money if the theme is worth it

i also agree these spam chain letters need to stop lucky enough i have not received any of the clan members because we all know it to be rubbish i just wish some of the other diluded people on my friends list would realize the same
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 dynamic themes in the works   Modern Warfare 2 dynamic themes in the works Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:35 pm

I've had a couple from clan members, not naming names but at least it was because they thought the psdeath thing was true and they were being nice.
And you have recieved a chain mail message coroner, I sent you "if you hate chain mail pass this on...", remember Wink
Back to top Go down
coroner

coroner

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 dynamic themes in the works   Modern Warfare 2 dynamic themes in the works Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:21 pm

oh yeah i can understand the PS3DEATH one i'm not sure i consider those sort of ones to be chain mail myself as you never know better to be safe then sorry

and your right i forgot about the one you sent me but again that was not really chain mail (well i hope it was not as i didn't pass it on lol)

i see a lot of people have "don't send me chain mail"...ect in there comments now lol i don't blame them
Back to top Go down
chezzvegas

chezzvegas

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 dynamic themes in the works   Modern Warfare 2 dynamic themes in the works Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:30 pm

chain mail is soo annoying...

I know one person in the legion KEEPS sending me them, but I'm not gonna name names similar to Gr8.

"oohh you can haz $20 for teh psn shopz if j00 forwards meh"
"PSN IS CLOSING DOWN IF YOOOOO DONT FORWERD THIS MESSAQGES!"
"you can gets a modren warfare 2 beta if you annoy 500000 people with this mesaage" (even tho IW said they're not giving a ps3 beta at all)

etc, etc, etc.

best chain mail = "f**k chain mail. send this on if you agree" - cruel irony much :L
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/chezzvegas
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 dynamic themes in the works   Modern Warfare 2 dynamic themes in the works Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 2 dynamic themes in the works
Page 1 of 1